Tools For Project Question

Plan is to strip the shell of 100% of parts. Remove every single bit of rust and underseal and paint the whole car inside outside top and bottom.

Clean up and paint any parts that are not being replaced. Run all brake lines and fuel line through the shell :)

The main ones I have thought of are

An angle grinder for a bit of grinding and also with a wire brush type attachment for cleaning up things and removing underseal

Also need an engine crane and engine stand ;)

I have stands so I can turn the shell 90 degrees

Can people think of any other tools that may be required. I have the basic sockets spanners etc and can borrow things I only need for a short time

all suggestions welcome

Sealey or Machine Mart as said above are good places for those tools you need, but dont intend on using all the time. I have a Snap-On 1/2" Cordless Impact Gun and its absolutely brilliant, but the Makita Gun I used to have did the trick as well. Only changed it due to moving into Ag Machinery.

Oxy tanks may be useful for those hard to relieve parts.

I find Sealey the complete opposite of expensive mate. I go there if I need to buy cheap spanners to modify, or punches & chisels etc.

Have you ever looked at clarke products and compared them to sealey .Same product with sealey name on and alot more money to pay .Here's one for you my old boss bought a battery 24 volt drill and haulage contractor who owned the yard bought the same style of drill but had sealey on it was treble the price

Edited by Dipsy
Sealey or Machine Mart as said above are good places for those tools you need, but dont intend on using all the time. I have a Snap-On 1/2" Cordless Impact Gun and its absolutely brilliant, but the Makita Gun I used to have did the trick as well. Only changed it due to moving into Ag Machinery.

Oxy tanks may be useful for those hard to relieve parts.

Oxy tanks?