Prodrive Springs

cough for sale section cough ;)

Aye, I know :lol:

Thing is, I need to make sure my warranty isn't affected by fitting these new springs, because I'm going to need it when my shocks start knocking again. Doesn't make sense to put myself in a position where I might have to shell-out £800 for two new shocks just for the sake of saving a couple hundred fitting the springs... and knowing Subaru shocks, I'll be in that position more than just once in future! :)

Aye, I know :)

Thing is, I need to make sure my warranty isn't affected by fitting these new springs, because I'm going to need it when my shocks start knocking again. Doesn't make sense to put myself in a position where I might have to shell-out £800 for two new shocks just for the sake of saving a couple hundred fitting the springs... and knowing Subaru shocks, I'll be in that position more than just once in future! ;)

Surely Prodrive Springs are classed as genuine Subaru parts? (Mibees Gav could clarify)

WJ

Surely Prodrive Springs are classed as genuine Subaru parts? (Mibees Gav could clarify)

WJ

I'm sure they would, but would the warranty be OK fitting SH parts, or parts sourced from outwith the main dealer?

If a main dealer is willing to put in writing that the warranty wouldn't be affected (on the suspension specifically) then I may consider that option... I just don't like to give them any reasons to cop out of honouring warranty claims.

I'm sure they would, but would the warranty be OK fitting SH parts, or parts sourced from outwith the main dealer?

If a main dealer is willing to put in writing that the warranty wouldn't be affected (on the suspension specifically) then I may consider that option... I just don't like to give them any reasons to cop out of honouring warranty claims.

Where do you go to get your car serviced?

WJ

guys the ones at scoobyparts have all been sold for a 05sti i phoned them the ones thay have are upto 04 sti as the 05 widetrack are apparently different part numbers

The 03-04 STi Prodrive springs will fit the last of the blobs with the flaired wings and the Hawkeye!

WJ