Gone And Done It...

Haha, its still on the standard UK bottom end though mate... so the wick will have to wait for a while!! Will have to throw in a bit of overtime to save up for some stroked goodness from AJ. Oh crap, look at that, its started!! ;)

Cheers,

Grant

Nice one :)

The bug aways bite :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Had a wee peek at the car today Grant.. Very clean indeed mate.

Looks mint underneath too :D

ps: worth having a look under the P1 splitter though. It's seems to hang down a little at the sides.. Screw/bolt it to the undertray ?

Enjoy !

You must have had a proper look to clock the front splitter. If it's the fibre glass P1 splitter just cut it to the same shape as the bumper as it has huge sections that are unecessary.

Thanks for the comments guys.. I am pretty pleased with the car to be honest, puts a big smile on my face the way it is. :D

Will stick up some more pictures once I've had a chance to give it a proper clean and polish, all I've done since I bought the thing is to give it quick wash overs, then get back out driving it again!! I said that I wouldn't use it much and that it was a toy........ but the novelty hasn't worn off yet, so its been used almost daily?! :D

Glad its mint underneath Frank, always a bit of a gamble buying a car without seeing it on a ramp!!

Rich, it'll probably see the track at some point mate... but it'll need uprated suspension, roll bars and brakes etc before I can think of that happening, its on standard stuff just now, which is a little close to its limit as I found out on the way back from Crail on Sunday!? I 'tested' the standard 4-pots to their absolute limit and they came through, just.. So, it'll defo need uprated stuff if I'm gonna be pinging around Knockhill lap after lap.

Cheers,

Grant