Anyone Up For A Rolling Road Day?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens if i'm late for my slot Rach as I'm trying to get there for 12pm but I'm under pressure now with a 12.10pm slot lol.. If i get stuck in traffic etc ;)

Steve,

Don't worry mate I can always fit you into a later slot, I haven't booked mine or Woodcote's slot yet as we were letting you guys have the times you wanted and we're going to fit in wherever we can, so I can always put our scoobs on in your places or move one of the afternoon guys forward. These times aren't "set in stone" it was done to prevent people having to hang around for hours (unless they want to of course :rolleyes: ).

Hope this puts your mind at ease, whatever you do don't go hell for leather just to try and make 12 o'clock!

See you tomorrow,

Rach

Edited by little green goblin
Woke up to lovely sunshine 5 minutes later it starts chucking it down.

Unless it brakes so i can get to work on the car i might not be able to get over tomorrow

What's the matter with you man? It's only a bit of rain! I've got Nige outside washing all the cars right now!!! :rolleyes:

No, in all seriousness now, if you can't make it Ben no worries, but it would be nice to catch up if you can. ;)

Cheers,

Rach

1. Little Green Goblin - 03 WRX with PPP (looked after by Zen)

2. Woodcote - STi Type R version 5 (engine rebuilt by Zen)

3. Tied old Dad - WRX (looked after by Zen)

4. Ace - MY03 STi (mapped by Subaru)

5. Van Diesel - MY00 Turbo (mapped by Zen)

6. fingers

7. DaOne (mapped by paul)

8. Smoove Mike

9. stevie1982 (mapped by bob rawle)

10. Leesta

11. stevehf2 '96 STi

12. Phildodd06 STI Type R version 5

13. Paul 1 x 330bhp

14. Paul 1 x 500bhp

15. Wayne 02 STi PPP

16. WhisperUk

Possibles

1. Decorator man at Scoobyparts on Saturday 6th Feb

2. STI Mav - Hawkeye STI with PPP

3. Mr TC - 09 Focus RS

4. Paul 1 x 600bhp

5. Paul 1 x 600bhp

Spectators

1. Bockett (possible)

2. Rick N

3. Scooby Ian

4. stum450n

5. STIWALDING

Times:

09.30 Phildodd06

09.50 Ace

10.10 Tied Old dad

10.30 Van Diesel

10.50 DaOne

11.10 leesta

11.30 WhisperUk

11.50 stevie1982

12.10 stevehf2

12.40 Wayne

LUNCH BREAK

01.30 Smoove Mike

01.50 fingers

02.10 Paul x 1

02.30 Paul x 1

02.50 little green goblin

03.10 woodcote

Guys can I just reiterate these times are NOT set in stone, if you're running a bit late we will be able to accomodate you so please don't get yourself a speeding ticket just to get there on time, we will get you on the rollers at some point.

Cheers,

Rach

Edited by little green goblin
What's the matter with you man? It's only a bit of rain! I've got Nige outside washing all the cars right now!!! :crying:

No, in all seriousness now, if you can't make it Ben no worries, but it would be nice to catch up if you can. ;)

Cheers,

Rach

Of course i didn't let it stop me. Houston we have lift off. Just liasing with Stu about meeting them on route from Oxford. Will be out there giving it a wash soon :rolleyes:

I see your reading this stum450n so pop and msn and you'll pick my message up :mad:

Edited by Bockett

Hi Guys,

Important information for those of you who only think of their tummies (and fuel tanks Rick ;) )

I've just received notification from Liz at Zen that:

"the BBQ is out of action, there will however be sausage rolls, veggie/cheese pastry alternatives and spring rolls for the lunchbreak.

Tea, coffee and hot choc sorted. Vending machine has been restocked".

If any of you are desperate for something hot to eat there is a McDonalds literally a 5 - 10 minutes drive away. sorry for the late notice but I have only just had chance to check my emails.

See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,

Rach

Thanks guys, it was an absolutely fantastic day and a big thanks to all of you who attended.

We're just sorting through our pics now and will get them up on here soon ;)

Great Job Rach and Nige. Excellent turnout.

Just going through my pictures now

Just got home and had a shower after spending most of the day at the dirty ends of peoples cars!!

Glad everybody had a good day, was nice to see some old faces and meet some new people, was a pleasure as always to help Paul and such a good bunch of people.

Hope to see you all soon for the next one.

Cheers

Andy