Swindon January Meet

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sti3_lewak

will try to all depends if scooby has passed MOT by then. need to fit my up pipe and get it re tested but back at work from monday and well getting time off for an mot is hard work :D

would like to get my chicken stack back ;):P

Guest sti3_lewak
TO DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE!

I want words with you anyway

What do you want words with me about? need to collect sponsor money for mina's run too. :D Must remind Iain

All going well with the Op 2 days before then I will be there.

If Im on crutches then if anyone is coming through Calne can I have a lift!!! :(

Seems I'm coming from Devizes if you do need a lift then Perhaps it'll be easier for me to get you? Just a thought.

I'll be there whatever :)

Guest sti3_lewak

was a fiver sp. Cheers Iain. i should make it to the meet if i can get my uppipe fitted and my mot done on the 29th jan. anyone know of somewhere that can do this near abingdon that won't cost an arm and leg??? :(

was a fiver sp. Cheers Iain. i should make it to the meet if i can get my uppipe fitted and my mot done on the 29th jan. anyone know of somewhere that can do this near abingdon that won't cost an arm and leg??? :(

If you can get to Chippenham then Dermot could sort you out. Ed recommended him to me and he did me ok for my MOT and CAT install/removal.

PM me if you want his number.