1st Bedfordshire Meet Of 2010

Ok guys here we go - usual place, usual time! :banana:

For those of you not "in the know" the first Bedfordshire meet of 2010 will be at Frankie & Benny's, Goldington Road, Bedford on the 23rd of January.

I'm aiming to be there from 6.30pm onwards to eat around 7 ish. (Joe and Chloe if you're coming along that's 7 pm :banana: ). It will be good to see all the usual suspects and some new faces too.

Any questions, just give me a shout.

See you there!

Cheers,

Rach x

Edited by little green goblin
Bugger! Not only have i only just seen this (is this a new section?? :) ), but i can't make it that night anyway due to work commitments :( and i was planning to attend a few meets too :(

Next month the scoob is getting an outing! :(

Yep new section! Aren't we posh? :)

I'm planning on having meets every month Ace so keep an eye out for the next one (I think it'll be on the 27th as we're at Brands hatch the weekend before but I will confirm).

Be good to see you,

Rach

Was good to meet you Ian - hopefully we'll be a bit thicker on the ground next time :rotfl:

Rach & Nige

Yeah was good to meet you both. :D I'll join you on the next meet and hopefully get to meet with some more of the forum members.

I don't tend to eat very often but I'm more than happy to nurse a drink while everyone eats.

See you again next time :)