Monki's New Business Franchise.

Hi all.

As from December 1st I would have completed my training in Smart auto body repair. I would be operating my New Franchise under the SMART ABC organisation (Small to Medium Area Repair Technique) . Which operates with in the automotive paint repair market.

I have chosen this franchise over its leading competitors because Of these benefits I can give to you all as my potentual customers!

What is Smart Repair?

SMART is an abbreviation for Small to Medium Area Repair Technique. Describing the process carried out by a skilled repair technician who offers;

Fast, low cost, efficient, environmentally friendly, car body repairs across a range of paint damage to cars including;Paint scrapes & scuffs.Small dents and creases.Bumper repairsAlloy wheel damage Vandal scratchesTextured Plastic exterior trim.Benefits of using Smart ABC™;Fully Mobile Service - I come to you.Perfect repairs in under one hour.Perfect Colour Match.Faster & More Time efficient.Professional Service.A Better Repair.Highly Innovative service which is reflected in the products and techniques.Lifetime guarantee on all repairs.5 star convenient service.Save typically 50% on traditional body shop repairs.Affiliated to the VBRA (Vehicle Builders & Repairers Association) Also with the above I will be trained in Bumper coat which is a spray on coat which is stranger and more resilient to stone chips and skuffs, and will also hold a life time garentee.

Obveously Ill be based in Bristol, but I will be looking in to my own trade stands at car shows and possable club meets. I can give free estimates on any body damage or do the repair on the day. I'll also give club discounts to members or possable group buys.

The website is www.smartabc.co.uk but Ill be getting my own business email address and website and ill post that up once im operating in Dec.

I would like to gauge interest and answer any questions you folk will have.

Kinds Regards Ben.

Well Thats for a storie when I come to a meet. But my heart has allways been with cars, and having my own pride and joy scratched dented or scuffed, I want to be able to give a A+ service to like minded enthusiasts as well as any one else, who wants there car restored to former glory :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sti3_lewak

This sounds interesting... leaving the army in 6months so this could be something to look at doing.

Oh and whats the price for a scratched bonnet and dent in me door... Its black classic if you can help... Live in 20mins drive from bistol south :rolleyes: