Plug Gaps

plulled out the plugs tonight and they are, fitted new coil leads

still got my misfire and rough running

thank god it was dark

the coil pack on the inlet is arcing out to inlet manifold

so another coilpack is required, hopefully the one i am picking up soon should cure my problem :D

howday all

dont know what a version 4 is in year wise but my manual for a 2000uk turbo Sreg says the plug gaps should be 1.0 - 1.1mm on 6B's, thats what i have them set at thought it was a tad wide myself visualy looking at them, the does car has a minor splutter approx 3 - 3.5k rpm when cruisin at 30ish do you fellas thinks its due to the plug gap if the recommendation is 0.65mm on here?????

howday all

dont know what a version 4 is in year wise but my manual for a 2000uk turbo Sreg says the plug gaps should be 1.0 - 1.1mm on 6B's, thats what i have them set at thought it was a tad wide myself visualy looking at them, the does car has a minor splutter approx 3 - 3.5k rpm when cruisin at 30ish do you fellas thinks its due to the plug gap if the recommendation is 0.65mm on here?????

The ver 4 is MY98 to MY99 (pre face 2nd lift), what manual have you got for the MY99 Turbo? The std Subaru OEM gapping for NGK PFR6B spark plugs is 0.7 to 0.8mm the 1.0 to 1.1mm gap I thought was for the N/A scoobs?

Cheers Iain