Some Dd Wrote My Ford Focus Off Last Night :(

was woken up by crashing and other horrid sounds, a speeding D/driver hit my ford focus on the rear quarter sending it in the hedge, i parked it over the road 50yards away so i can work on the scoob on drive...on a 30mph road he clipped a fiesta mirror parked behind me and then hit mine, it ripped his front wheel and hub clean off, he just missed one elecy pole, (he would of hit this if my car weren't there !...) on 3 wheels he went a further 75yards clipped another elecy pole and ended up on a drive 10 inches from the house opposite, ... he was driving the ford thunder, big version of the ranger, beer can on the dash, and it's his dads company with sign writing all over it, the police know him, he is an a***... he done a runner, i see him stagger out the cab and "legged it" .. the cars a mess, but judging by the difference in damage, i rate the focus estate far superior to the ranger!!...at least i got 4 wheels still attached...the impact broke his rear cab window, but not on mine, i found the lock from the filler cap actualy on my drive and i had grease spattered over the scoob!!.....

i'll get some piccies up soon, i want to go and retrieve some bits from inside the car.

mark

ABCD0008-1.jpg

ABCD0019-1.jpg

i don't know if they got him with the booze still in him, but they know who he is, he has a bad record. i won't find out anything untill monday,

i'm just so numb at the mo, got a stinking head cold, didn't sleep last night, and my daily runner has been busted by a drink driver!..

paranoid now, keep looking out the window to check the scoob, and make sure no-one is helping thereselves to the parts on focus, can't shut the boot, i've just covered the car over now, but really want it on the drive but then the scoobs got to go down road... grrrrr :D

i don't know if they got him with the booze still in him, but they know who he is, he has a bad record. i won't find out anything untill monday,

i'm just so numb at the mo, got a stinking head cold, didn't sleep last night, and my daily runner has been busted by a drink driver!..

paranoid now, keep looking out the window to check the scoob, and make sure no-one is helping thereselves to the parts on focus, can't shut the boot, i've just covered the car over now, but really want it on the drive but then the scoobs got to go down road... grrrrr :lol:

WOW ..... :D atleast you get to drive the scobby every day now :D

And on a good point .. All that insurence money to spend on the scooby if your stuck for any where to park the focus we could get it recoverd to the yard if you want, let us know and i'll phone little steve for you :)

WOW ..... :D atleast you get to drive the scobby every day now :D

And on a good point .. All that insurence money to spend on the scooby if your stuck for any where to park the focus we could get it recoverd to the yard if you want, let us know and i'll phone little steve for you :D

cheers trist, yeh the scoob everyday! :D bl00dy petrol though :P... as soon as i find out what i can do with it, i'll keep that in mind mate cheers, i can't get hold of gary at mo, so i've covered the car, it looks terrible :) .... can't sleep, just keep hearing that horrible noise!... and hoping now the scoobs gonna be ok :lol:

i might have to turn to drink.......................and drive my car into a parked car and do a runner...... na :D

cheers guys, :lol: it's really sad to keep looking out of the window and see it still sitting there, and from what i have heard ..the t055er hasn't been caught, forensics are doing there bit on his truck anyway. i havn't been able to get hold of gary about the insurance, i'll try again tomorrow :D

i put on facebook a video of the site of impact and where he ended up.....just to show how far he went and how lucky he was to walk...run away!

mark

right it sounds like he has been arrested, but can't get him on the drink drive, don't know any other detail, police are supposed to be around here tuesday evening. i've started a claim through solicitors,

and as i was pulling up tonight, the chap who works with him, not sure if it was the guvner or not, he was coming out of next door, and me julie was walking back indoors with paper, he blanked me, i wasn't sure who he was, ...anyway he gave us insurance details and a business card!...

policy holder was the name of the firm,.... the bit where is says persons entitled to drive was just.. the owners name?...

he gave all these stories that how guilty the lad is (21 yr old been driving 1 year) he smashed his car up with an axe, and took it to the scrappers,...he says he never wants to drive again ...............how much of that i believe i'm not sure, but i'm going to track him down, ask around, and see how true he is.

they are assessing the car on wednesday.

oh yes.... the house where he ended up before running have gone to the papers, and just asked permission to use our photos ect.... there have been deaths on this road in the past and nothing done about it... so..... here we go :)

update tomoorow after hopfully talking to police.

mark

**quick update** police just been, looking good, he has been questioned, they want him in again, looking at 6 offences, 2 years ban, he wasn't insured on the firms vehicle either, so the owner is up for it too. they have been waiting to get him on something,..... the officer just said while he was in the kebab shop next to the pub tonight, he heard him laughing and joking... so he went in up to his face and just said well see who has the last laugh eh!.... his face dropped apparently, the police really want to kane him and the company..... so looking good :)

so full steam ahead on claiming for everything i can..... :icon_salut:

mark