Action Day @ Combe 2010

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sti3_lewak

OK GOOD NEWS. THE WEATHER FOR SAT IN CHIPPENHAM IS BRIGHT SUN SHINE 17DEGS 9MPH NORTH WIND

GUESS WE CAN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING BETTER :lol:

Edited by sti3_lewak
Guest sti3_lewak

At least all the effort i have put into the scooby won't go down the drain :lol:...

Just got to clean the windows and alloys.

Pic of the progress so far

P1020374.jpg

Done

1.Engine Bay

2.Reconditioned parts of the engine

3.Washed

4.polished

5.Waxed

6.Hoovered

Todo

1. Clean Alloys

2. Clean Windows

3. Pack Car read for Combe (friday night

4. Cook Some food for Combe (wednesday Thursday)

5. Wake up the misses :lol:

6. Remove Car cover (sat Morning)

Should be ready intime B):D

Edited by sti3_lewak

Car now washed , Detailed , Waxed and Show / Shine spray..................Not seen it that shiney in a while :D .................however it does really show how much the Bonnet and Roof needs a respray :banana2::P:o .................also shows in places "Jacqui's Mod" ( need to look at a thread from last year to see what I mean :P:D ) but in saying that considering its a 14 year old car the bodywork is in great shape which of course is better than mine :)B):D .

Car now washed , Detailed , Waxed and Show / Shine spray..................Not seen it that shiney in a while :D .................however it does really show how much the Bonnet and Roof needs a respray :P:o:D .................also shows in places "Jacqui's Mod" ( need to look at a thread from last year to see what I mean :P:D ) but in saying that considering its a 14 year old car the bodywork is in great shape which of course is better than mine :)B):D .

After all my effort/cleaning marathon last week, mines sat outside work covered in dust, mud and deer crap with three alloys, one space saver and cake crumbs covering the interior!!!!

Still, she'll be clean enough for tomorrow by tonight :banana2:

After all my effort/cleaning marathon last week, mines sat outside work covered in dust, mud and deer crap with three alloys, one space saver and cake crumbs covering the interior!!!!

Still, she'll be clean enough for tomorrow by tonight :P

Thats why I left mine till today............even better if we have a shower tonight the garage roof is being fixed so there will be no more leaks :D:) ..............

Guest sti3_lewak

Were all ready at this end.. Car cleaned (though it could be dirty tomorrow driving there :D )

Baking finished just sandwichs to make tonight about 1030 1100ish... cool bag freezing blocks in freezer, small about of cleaning stuff for car. Missus complaining still at having to get up at sparrows f@rt.

Just need to get some sun block :)

Then tomorrow up at 0500 B)

Can't believe we are getting 19degs temp tomorrow :D

Ed- Will bring me car cover so you can hide yours :P

Edited by sti3_lewak
Were all ready at this end.. Car cleaned (though it could be dirty tomorrow driving there :D )

Baking finished just sandwichs to make tonight about 1030 1100ish... cool bag freezing blocks in freezer, small about of cleaning stuff for car. Missus complaining still at having to get up at sparrows f@rt.

Just need to get some sun block :banana2:

Can't believe we are getting 19degs temp tomorrow :P

Ed- Will bring me car cover so you can hide yours :)

You are such a tart Fatboy :D:P:oB)