Ebay Question

Does anyone know how much one pays from the sale of goods on the eBay site? I haven't sold anything lately, but I heard from someone that eBay chop 10% from your sale, plus fees to post etc. Are there any experienced eBayers who can give me some guidance on it?

thanks!

JW

depends on how you list the item John. The lower the starting price the cheapper the listing. There is a guide to the costs on the site. Just remember that paypal also take a cut of the money if the buyer pays using this method.

How are things anyway? Not been on here posting much for a while. You still got the car?

Chris

depends on how you list the item John. The lower the starting price the cheapper the listing. There is a guide to the costs on the site. Just remember that paypal also take a cut of the money if the buyer pays using this method.

How are things anyway? Not been on here posting much for a while. You still got the car?

Chris

Hi Chris

Thanks for the info. Yeah still got the car but I have taken it as far as I can for the time being, hence my lack of interest in it and therefore lack of posting. Maybe in a while I'll go for more power and a gearbox and maybe find some balls and get back onto the track. Perhaps even in time I'll settle for a gearbox and content myself with 340/400 which isnt too bad, is it? :)

I'm going to the Karting event on the 1st of November, are you on the list - will be a hoot and really looking forward to it :blush:

Cheers mate!

JW