What To Do?

I can loan you a big dog if you like? You can have him for a weekend and i wont charge you a thing - all you need to do is feed him (that will save me about £20!). He is partial to a wee ned or two, particularly if they are wrapped in Burberry and stinkin of Red Bull...............

I was going to offer the same ;)

My dog look exactly the same as yours ;)

Had the same prob when i was at college in glasgow. Wee neds looking at the car. Saw the same ones looking at the car 2 nights in a row and was a bit alarmed by it and wasnt sure what to do. Wasnt too bothered as it was daylight on both occasions.

Woke up the next night (midnight) with the alarm going, looked out the window (17 floors up lol) but no one to be seen. Stood by the window for a wee while (about 10mins) and to my surprise 2 neds walking round the corner towards the car. They were sood looking at the car but soon moved when i threw 2 empty vodka bottles at them from the 17th floor. (there was no way i was running down the stairs and the lift was fooked!!)

Never seen neds run so fast in my life ;) ;) ;)

Would be a good idea to get a light with a proximity sensor on it. You will be surprised how effective they actually are and dont cost too much. Hope nothing happens!

Joe

Edited by Joe G

I dont have a dog so i went down this road and i have to say the cats fuel econamy is loads better than a dogs.

There are a few good but cheap security systems out there but even just a big light with a motion censor and a good car alarm should be enough to keep trouble at bay but it dose sound like they just want to look at the car.

Edited by Scoob Fae Ork