Visiting The Lhfoj

wilky

Spandex trousers and nipple tassles keep springing to mind for Callum and jesus sandals and a cautious smile for yourself.

Well, what can I say.

Last night was a blur. There were semi naked girls dancing on bars, Andy choked someone by physically forcing his hand into their mouth, there was a horse involved at some point, racing the cops away from traffic lights with blue smoke streaming from our tyres, and women almost kicking the door down trying to get into the house at 5am.

I still have all my teeth, nothing was broken and no one was hurt.

A good night all round!

Callum

Well, what can I say.

Last night was a blur. There were semi naked girls dancing on bars, Andy choked someone by physically forcing his hand into their mouth, there was a horse involved at some point, racing the cops away from traffic lights with blue smoke streaming from our tyres, and women almost kicking the door down trying to get into the house at 5am.

I still have all my teeth, nothing was broken and no one was hurt.

A good night all round!

Callum

Sounds like a pretty much standard night when you two get together.

Looking forward to seeing the movie when it gets released, thinking Grumpy Old Men meets Porkys with a dash of Black Hawk Down

I will keeping an eye on the CNN website for further updates of the " Reunion "

It is a she .................and i already did!!

Yes, they force you to drink Jagerbombs and then spank you.

My favourite part of the night was leaving an underground car park like the Dukes of Hazard, all four wheels in the air. Im very glad no one was crossing the road at time!

You only did it cos it was my damn hire car........you coooooooonfident baaaa$tard!!

(At the parking payment booth) "say hello to the nice lady Andy!"

"Hello Nice lady Andy"

"say goodbye to the nice lady Andy!"

"Goodbye nice lady Andy"

The rest is merely 2 black strips on the concrete and almost a police camera action scenario.