Reading Jap Meet - 18th August 2009 @ 7pm

Hello all,

Is anyone interested in this one? Is held on the 3rd Tuesday of every month. I went to this last time are there was only 1 Impreza there so would be nice to get a few of us together, some of the Evos there last time were worth a look at along with the TypeRs, 350Zs and Skylines.

It's held at the Reading Gate Retail Park (just off M4 j11, by Madejski Stadium). Postcode RG2 0QG

Message from the Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5700266423#/group.php?gid=5700266423)

* * * PLESAE NOTE!! This is a static meet -so please keep speeds down * * *

* * * * JAP CARS ONLY! * * * *

Cheers guys,

Mike

I have to travel over to Witney nearly every Tuesday evening so can rarely make it to this one :)

Have fun gang :thumbup:

Btw..anyone hear what happened to the tonk who put his supra into the wall of pizza hut back at April meet? Not heard nowt on the grapevine...

Edited by smiley kylie

Hey Guys,

Really gutted I wont be able to make this one! :-(

I'm going away on holiday tomorrow, bit of a last min thing, it's the only week I could get off at work this summer :-(

I hope you all have a good time, make sure you get some pictures!

Look out for my mate Adam in the Black Civic TypeR with the dodgey number plate ;-) ha ha!

Cheers and sorry guys,

Mike

I have to travel over to Witney nearly every Tuesday evening so can rarely make it to this one :blink:

Have fun gang ;)

Btw..anyone hear what happened to the tonk who put his supra into the wall of pizza hut back at April meet? Not heard nowt on the grapevine...

Should I be keeping my eyes peeled for a blue sport then? ;)

Great meet last night - nice to see so many scoobs for a change - for the last 3 or 4 I've been to I was pretty much the only Scooby owner all evening! :thumbup:

Should be a few more around in the future mate :lol:

In the time i was there..apx 8 till 9pm i reckon there was 15 to 20 there, some had gone before i arrived, and i passed 2 on the way in as i left. As you know, i spoke to everyone there, and loads said this was the 1st time they had been, but that they would go again. Much interest in our SIDC monthly meet too. All good stuff ;)