Anyone Else Think This Is Wrong?

"A pregnant British woman jailed in Laos for trafficking heroin is on her way home.

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office said Samantha Orobator boarded a plane to Heathrow from the capital Vientiane yesterday afternoon. Orobator, 20, from London, is serving a life sentence after admitting drug smuggling.

She would have faced the death penalty had she not been pregnant."

Fcukin drug dealers ruin 1000's of lives every year - she should have been left to rot! :driving:

your spot on there and the thing that angers me even more is who do you think paid for the people to go out and get her then the flight back! no doubt she will probably spend 4 years most in jail here anyway :censored:

Aye and now WE are paying to keep the fcukwit in jail as well ! :driving:

If you do the crime you better be ready to do the time!

"A pregnant British woman jailed in Laos for trafficking heroin is on her way home.

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office said Samantha Orobator boarded a plane to Heathrow from the capital Vientiane yesterday afternoon. Orobator, 20, from London, is serving a life sentence after admitting drug smuggling.

She would have faced the death penalty had she not been pregnant."

Fcukin drug dealers ruin 1000's of lives every year - she should have been left to rot! :driving:

Dont condone drugs, but get all the facts first. She is only pregnant as she was raped in jail by a guard.

Dont condone drugs, but get all the facts first. She is only pregnant as she was raped in jail by a guard.

Ignore my comment - the bint got herself pregnant by another scumbag traffiker by artificial insemination. She clearly knew what she was doing.

If you want a great read about foreign jails, read a book called The Damage Done. About a austrailian caught smuggling in Thailand and ends up in Bang Kwong. You will not believe the treatment of people in this place. The guy does not look for sympathy, or not admit his guilt. But nobody should go through what these guy did.

Ignore my comment - the bint got herself pregnant by another scumbag traffiker by artificial insemination. She clearly knew what she was doing.

If you want a great read about foreign jails, read a book called The Damage Done. About a austrailian caught smuggling in Thailand and ends up in Bang Kwong. You will not believe the treatment of people in this place. The guy does not look for sympathy, or not admit his guilt. But nobody should go through what these guy did.

I've read that book....an excellent read. Can't help but think that's what prisons should be like though......it is meant to be a punishment/deterant after all.

Edited by scoobysailor
Can't help but think that's what prisons should be like though......it is meant to be a punishment/deterant after all.

:driving: with out a doubt a prison is for doing time, not a place to catch up on the soaps/eastenders they missed. Get them back to 'slopping out'

Junkies should be shot, male, female or pregnant who cares they are the scum of the earth & cost us law [ :redcard: ] abiding folks dear!

Well said George :censored:

Each to thier own mate.......but I can GAURENTEE the crime rates and prison populations would reduce drastically if conditions were similar.

Perhaps - But seeing as this jail in the 70s and 80s did not follow any human rights of the time, including being shackled and any more than one month of solitary confinement, its not likely to ever happen. .

So you think that someone that is in jail for speeding at 120mph deserves to be in shakles for 24hrs a day in a 12 by 12 room with 30 other men, no sanatry and being made to eat dirty rice and fish skeletons is justified. Lets look it in perpective mate.

There is such a thing as human rights, although for certain crimes I agree that man waives the rights to these.

there was a series on some of the discovery channels on recently which was very similar, cant remember what it was called but was based on a diffrent person each week who had been locked up in foreign jails some place, banged up abroad or something like that, was a pretty good deterrent for ever going abroad lol

there was a series on some of the discovery channels on recently which was very similar, cant remember what it was called but was based on a diffrent person each week who had been locked up in foreign jails some place, banged up abroad or something like that, was a pretty good deterrent for ever going abroad lol

Only if you plan to brake the law! LOL :driving:

Having looked into it, drug mules coming into the country are at a ridiculious high. I have no sympathy for people breaking the law, but I do believe that there is a minority that deserves a second chance if they have shown to adequate effect that they are trully sorry for their crime. Drug dealers do not.

They prey on the weak for their own financial gain, due to the fact that they cant work their a*** off in a proper job to gain the same benefits. Smuggling drugs should come with the charge of treason, you are robbing our country due to the fact that drugs cannot be taxed

HANG THEM! :whistle:

Having looked into it, drug mules coming into the country are at a ridiculious high. I have no sympathy for people breaking the law, but I do believe that there is a minority that deserves a second chance if they have shown to adequate effect that they are trully sorry for their crime. Drug dealers do not.

They prey on the weak for their own financial gain, due to the fact that they cant work their a*** off in a proper job to gain the same benefits. Smuggling drugs should come with the charge of treason, you are robbing our country due to the fact that drugs cannot be taxed

HANG THEM! B)

:whistle:

Like scoobygav says she'll probably spend 4 years in jail and we'll be picking up the tab for her and her f@ckin kid. She'll get out of jail and with her criminal record she'll not be able to get a job and we'll be picking up the tabs for her and her kid.

They should have executed her when they had the chance. Absolutely no sympathy from me either.

Prison over here aint a deterant. Its like being grounded but for adults. They bang on about their human rights, sorry but your human rights should disappear if you commit a crime that inflicts pain and suffering on another human being. Drug dealers, Peados, Murderers, Drunk drivers that ruin lives should also be sentenced to heavier punishments when someone is killed thru their actions.