Pic Of The Scooby Camping Lol

Nice looking car mate, could've cleaned it though... :driving:

lol it was gleaming when i left glasgow the rain was mega bad on the way to portpatrick that was it on the saturday after it blew a gale and poured all night plus the campsite is wright up on a cliff lol u can see the rust on the brake disc just from that 1 night never camped in weather like it

I was being sarcastic mate, its gleaming! I know Portpatrick very well, my Cousin has just built a few houses on his land right behind The Portpatrick Hotel at the top of the hill.

lol am abit mental when it comes to cleaning ma car lol trust me it looks clean but its mingin,av still to hover it out ud think a camped out inside tha car lol, that the white building up at the radio mast on the hill went a walk up that wee path up the cliff side

7 for 7.30 mate. Good few numbers now, should be a good run. Its to stay pretty dry as well...go on, you know you cant resist breaking out the Meguiars!

lol aye washing ma car on ma lunch break lol , well its cost me enough lately 2 new toyos,a trip to Hypertech for the geometry and aligenment ended up with a new whiteline bumpsteer kit as well found out the old 1 was knackered must say thanks to Hypertech for there help cant rate them enough :driving: so a good run would make it worth it a suppose :censored:

lol aye washing ma car on ma lunch break lol , well its cost me enough lately 2 new toyos,a trip to Hypertech for the geometry and aligenment ended up with a new whiteline bumpsteer kit as well found out the old 1 was knackered must say thanks to Hypertech for there help cant rate them enough :driving: so a good run would make it worth it a suppose :censored:

Good stuff. Get to the events section and stick your nmae down on the thread then!