Some Pics From Totb.....

Hey Fraser fab pics he he :D had a brilliant day today, was great meetin up with most people soz i never seen every one, me and MikeyB had a great nite sleeping in the back of our cars lol was worth the wait there was some monster cars today and hats of to Team Subaru they done well and the Gobstopper on the handleing Circuit deserved it some great driving especially in the rain.. well done Olly. :thumbup: the best car for me today was the Granada B)

Regards

Chris

Yup, had a cracking day out today folks.. It was good to catch up with the usual suspects and it made it all the more worthwhile , esp after such an early start ..

A special thanks to Steve, Chris and the motley crew... Your hospitality was more than appreciated guys.

(hope your day out was as good as ours Barry :D )

Cars of the day for me had to be the Granada and the Sunbeam.. The Granada for the pure fun factor and the Sunbeam for the old skool memories. Fantastic !

Chris... it was great to see your car getting the attention and credit it deserved . Pic 5 at the top says it all mate :thumbup:

Oh aye.... Grant, If you promise to bring your car along the next time.. I'll promise to bring mine B)

Great couple of days down in Yorkshire.

Pretty smooth journey in the full to the gunnels with ever concievable item under the sun stuffed into the RA. Got to York for the back of 10 and proceeded to erect a tent that I bought the night before and was now trying to assemble the tent for the first by the headlight beam of the RA. Several expletives later the 4apartment with conservatory was fit for purpose. Couple of cans of Guinness, chat to Mikey and Chris (what a god damn stunning bit of kit Chris) for a while and then we retired to our top floor penthouse with ensuite jacuzzi.

Dozed of quote quickly only to be rudely awoken by someone jumping on the tent. Still pissed I clambered out the tent to see what was happening to spot 7 or so guys walking away.

Me. "hoi whit was that fir ya bunch of spunk nuggets"

Them. "that disnae sound like a Yorkshire accent"

Me. "I'm fae Glaisga"

Them. "sorry we thought you were Enlish"

Fix the tent then back to sleep until I think it was about 630 when I heard the PPG and Antilag of Bravehearts car giving us an early morning wake up call.

Cracking event and as has been mentioned a damn good turn out from north of the border, so much so I was trying to instigate a modern day version of William Wallace and take York by surprise then onwards to Westminster. Congrats to Team Subaru fir a sterling effort and only a jump start and a missed shift cost us a clean sweep. Hats off to Pedro for a sterling display on the BBQ.

The itch to take the Banana to Scoobysprint is growing stronger everytime I go to one of these events

Frank, just need to negotiate a satisfactory compensation package with Imy if I was to even suggest the Banana and camping

Great couple of days down in Yorkshire.

Pretty smooth journey in the full to the gunnels with ever concievable item under the sun stuffed into the RA. Got to York for the back of 10 and proceeded to erect a tent that I bought the night before and was now trying to assemble the tent for the first by the headlight beam of the RA. Several expletives later the 4apartment with conservatory was fit for purpose. Couple of cans of Guinness, chat to Mikey and Chris (what a god damn stunning bit of kit Chris) for a while and then we retired to our top floor penthouse with ensuite jacuzzi.

Dozed of quote quickly only to be rudely awoken by someone jumping on the tent. Still pissed I clambered out the tent to see what was happening to spot 7 or so guys walking away.

Me. "hoi whit was that fir ya bunch of spunk nuggets"

Them. "that disnae sound like a Yorkshire accent"

Me. "I'm fae Glaisga"

Them. "sorry we thought you were Enlish"

Fix the tent then back to sleep until I think it was about 630 when I heard the PPG and Antilag of Bravehearts car giving us an early morning wake up call.

Cracking event and as has been mentioned a damn good turn out from north of the border, so much so I was trying to instigate a modern day version of William Wallace and take York by surprise then onwards to Westminster. Congrats to Team Subaru fir a sterling effort and only a jump start and a missed shift cost us a clean sweep. Hats off to Pedro for a sterling display on the BBQ.

The itch to take the Banana to Scoobysprint is growing stronger everytime I go to one of these events

Frank, just need to negotiate a satisfactory compensation package with Imy if I was to even suggest the Banana and camping

PSML Cheers for the comments the car was going well on the way back as had a bit of fun with an RS4 lol well not that too long he he, the lads that you were chatting too were the same lads that gave Kerry Katonas boyfriend some stick, he was driving the new Skyline GT35 and tbh he took the banter in all good fun .. i also had a great time and the banter was great cheers all for evey ones hospitality and hope to be at next year..Scoobysprint is a must might just see you there mucker go for it..

Chris