New Spec C

Personally, i don't think the new ones have the same iconic status as all the older models. I love all the history with Subaru's & there rallying success, it's a shame these new models won't have the same status as the rest of them.

To be honest, if i had the choice between the new Subaru & the RS Focus, i'd be walking towards the RS. :thumbup: Never thought i'd hear myself saying that! :o

To be honest, if i had the choice between the new Subaru & the RS Focus, i'd be walking towards the RS. :thumbup: Never thought i'd hear myself saying that! :o

Don't beat yourself up about it chap, you'll soon be walking in the opposite direction once you went around a corner in the RS! :D

Don't beat yourself up about it chap, you'll soon be walking in the opposite direction once you went around a corner in the RS! :thumbup:

Wouldn't be beating myself up mate, just think the RS is much better looking & more presence on the road. And most importantly for me it's still rallying!!

Won't change my opinion on the new car. They can produce as many "specials", lightweight, powerful or otherwise but it doesn't change the way it looks, and for me, that's where the problem lies. :thumbup:

Agree too that i'd take the new Focus RS over the Scoob, and Colin drove a Focus so it's all good :o