Bitz Motorsport @ Nairn

With my new Blobeye Sti booked in for a remap at Andy Forrest's in a couple of weeks, Andy suggested the removal of the Greddy boost controller in order for him to work his magic 100% via the ecu. Not really feeling comfortable bu99ering about with it I was looking for somewhere to put the car. Being so far north, this generally limits options of where to go...

However, having recently come across Bitz Motorsport, at Nairn, I went along for a look see and was very impressed with their set up. Dave Tennant, the man in charge certainly knows his stuff, has a comprehensive rally background and his son Kris is currently running the Bitz Scoob in the Scottish Rally. Without going into everything, they supply and build the Impreza based Murtaya and are busy completing a full from scratch build of a Lancia Delta Integrale (which looks the dogs). Oh, and they supply and custom manufacture on site everything in relation to HEL braided brake lines. Loads more but check out the site or give Dave a call.

Bitz Motorsport - Nairn

Dave has been good enough to offer a 10% discounted labour rate (£36 instead of £40) for all SIDC members on production of a valid membership card.

Finally, have to say a big thanks to Dave who, yesterday only charged me an hours labour for the 2 hours he put in :thumbup: