Scooby Clinic 3" Exhaust System

Hi guys and girls

well i was going to have a blitz-nur spec r system but it wasnt compatible with my new decat turbo downpipe sooooo i decided to look at the scooby clinic exhaust system, just want to know the people that have them how are they and whats the sound like.

Many thanks

Andy

i cant make my mind up i do like the sound of the blitz but at the same time if i get the scooby clinic exhaust i may be able to have it remapped also :P , if anyone has had the remap also how much power gains did you see.

p.s iv got 93 WRX JDM wagon if anyone has had it done to one

Edited by dontay4000

Clinic can map your car whatever you have fitted, if your thinking of a remap the you'll save money to fit all your mod's first then remap last. Saying that full decat without a remap can cause problems and you won't get the full benefit either.

My car see's 341bhp on clinics rollers with that exhaust and a full decat amongst a few other bits :P

Deffo worth doing you'll see upto 280 i'd of thought without major changes, my old uk turbo on a Td04 turbo did 287bhp

Edited by i8gtmf

im thinking of getting the exhaust system, induction kit and remap as you said will be fitted before the run and obviously on shell v power as always, i would like to see around 300bhp but 280 would do me for now, they do sound like great guys at that place and iv never heard anything bad about them, but am i also correct in saying the standard gearbox will only date around 300bhp

Yep Clinic know their stuff i've been using them since 2003, they've never put a foot wrong for me :rolleyes:

Your standard gearbox will take over 300bhp it's how you drive it i have a friend had a uk turbo, 2.5l upgrade 380bhp, bags of torque, standard gearbox no problem however if you drive like you nicked it, 5k launches at every stop line etc etc you can kiss it bye bye :P

Got one on my STi certainly not as loud as a Blitz but it's loud enough without being over the top, very well made to no trouble with it and mines been fitted a few years now :P

I meant to ask a year or so ago what you had on yours, remember it sounding really good! :rolleyes: