Not Your Normal Project Thread

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we sure have had our fair shar of hiccups along the way mate.....i was very close to breaking mine but just couldnt bring myself to do it in the end, and have done the same as you by throwing loads more £££ at it :thumbup: hopefully not too long til they are both finished and back on the road, really keen to see how your new setup goes, looks v impressive...

scott

Hello Martin...what did you drive back then as it was so so so long ago?

I hope you well with the Engine Tuner build...i've heard really good reports about both Alan and Martyn :thumbup:

it was a tsl modded blobeye think i had private plate on m333 tsl,now deciding whether to rebuild ast or get new bc coilovers as decidely clunky at the rear after recent trip to ring

martin

it was a tsl modded blobeye think i had private plate on m333 tsl,now deciding whether to rebuild ast or get new bc coilovers as decidely clunky at the rear after recent trip to ring

martin

Hi Martin....i remember your car well coz of the plate.

I take it you still have that car and its the rear suspension that is clunking?

EXTREMELY IMPRESSIVE !!!

I hope your are gonna ditch the Toyo T1-R's as they are gonna have to be stickier to cope with the tooooooooooooooorque that this mutha is gonna be outputting. Time for some R888 rubber or something like that

You are truely radio rental oriental mon amigo !

The pax vultures will be queuing at the gate for a ride in the Bamboo Infinity !

Bring your video gear well you are up at KH mate.

I'm sure there will be a pax queue for the ride...hey i could even charge them and put the money towards Santacruise :thumbup:

Hi Martin....i remember your car well coz of the plate.

I take it you still have that car and its the rear suspension that is clunking?

yes still got that car getting murtaya as weekend toy/drt

rear suspension clunking on potholes etc had same at front and got revalved prior to trip but 5 laps of the ring and rear started clunking typical lol

murtaya is running a month behind schedule but should be 2.1 engine tuner stoker with type r gearbox and simtek mapped by steve simpson,standard td05 turbo so 340bhp +/- methanol=3.5 to 60 and 8 ish to 100 i9n 2 seater 4wd blue-of course-sports car

martin

Edited by murtayamartin
yes still got that car getting murtaya as weekend toy/drt

rear suspension clunking on potholes etc had same at front and got revalved prior to trip but 5 laps of the ring and rear started clunking typical lol

murtaya is running a month behind schedule but should be 2.1 engine tuner stoker with type r gearbox and simtek mapped by steve simpson,standard td05 turbo so 340bhp +/- methanol=3.5 to 60 and 8 ish to 100 i9n 2 seater 4wd blue-of course-sports car

martin

sounds like a solid car you are putting together....i was speaking to alan earlier on today, my engine being sent up tomorrow :thumbup:

right guys get yer boaby's away the fire is goin to keep burnin :thumbup:

this is what your after peter and if you do then i'll eat my ................................................................................

.................................................................................

...dinners for free at your restaraunt for a year :P

how long did yours take to build then?

to be honest the bottom end was built pretty quickly, i reckon it could have been done in about 2-3 weeks, but 1 of the guys who works for him building the engines injured his hand and is/was off for 6 weeks...mines has taken a bit longer cos i was getting other stuff done too, but i have to say the service is top class, alan himself kept me updated by email and phone - dont know too many tuners out there who would do that....big thumbs up for enginetuner, i cant fault them.....

right guys get yer boaby's away the fire is goin to keep burnin :thumbup:

this is what your after peter and if you do then i'll eat my ................................................................................

................................................................................

...dinners for free at your restaraunt for a year :P

That will do nicely......just need a carbon boot withoot a picnic table on it!

*cough*WherearethepicsPedro*cough*

;)

Cheers,

Grant

They didn't do much yesterday as it was on the visual planning side as the sump needs to be changed over to a twin scoll sump and that would ultimately give the final results.

Will get pics later :thumbup:

Peter

Peter your a madman but I think its awesome ;)

Can't wait to see this thing in action and I hope you don't have too many more teething problems with the build

Rich

Thanks for the kind wishes Rich. :thumbup:

I'll keep this thread updated asap :D