Care Products

i'll do it..no cars to dirty for me(sounds like an advert)

give me a time and day and "he will be clean"for once :rotfl::rotfl:

chris

No car is too dirty hmm .... can i bring a camera to capture the look on your face when you see my car?? :boxing: the inside is pristine ish, its just the outside, eugh!

Good job respecting my cars gender :D

BTW did i see you in Kidlington the other week? someone in a silver classic gave me the most serious nodd and wave i have ever seen :D i (obviously, nothing less should be expected from me) was right in the middle of munching on a strawberry and had to make the decision between eating and waving, clearly i chose eating and did my best to grin without dribbling! :boxing:

That may have been me I waved at a Black Scoob the other day in kidlington.

And quick note to Bakerzone i.e this original thread.. Get one of those large drying cloths they are so much better than dirty oily chamois leathers. I got the giant one though its more like trying to dry a car with a double duvet for me :rotfl:

Andy

That may have been me I waved at a Black Scoob the other day in kidlington.

And quick note to Bakerzone i.e this original thread.. Get one of those large drying cloths they are so much better than dirty oily chamois leathers. I got the giant one though its more like trying to dry a car with a double duvet for me :boxing:

Andy

Well apologies for dribbling at you then!

Subject of drying, i have one of the autoglym flexi blades, that works a treat :D

Well apologies for dribbling at you then!

Subject of drying, i have one of the autoglym flexi blades, that works a treat :D

Its ok hope you clean the inside of ya windscreen soon....

Drying cloth is the way forward, and you dont even need to squeeze it out it holds so much water, unlike chamois's and as Stu said risky on the old scratch front with the blade.

Then as you dont clean your old man then little risk all round :boxing:

Andeee