My New Saab

Well here's the new brief. I was going to buy a blobeye, but with having a bit of a change in family circumstances I just couldnt justify the practicality of another scoob.

Having testdrove the Saab I felt the trade-off ratio of power and comfort was perfect for what I needed the car for. Having had a run up to Loch Lomond around the twisty roads, I was pleasently surprised at how the car handled. Practically no body roll at all, whcich could have hardly been said for my standard UK Turbo Impreza.

Anyways, enjoy the pics and BE NICE!!

033.jpg

034.jpg

036.jpg

031.jpg

038.jpg

037.jpg

Was gonna suggest getting it lightly breathed on... sounds like its already running reasonable HP, I really like these cars despite being quite anti-vauxhall. Drove one a few years back on an extended 48hr test drive and it really surprised me, even got a little chatter on lift off too. :)

Cheers,

Grant

Yeah its had a few tweaks and will be getting a bit more, possibly more from the suspension department though. The turbo whistle is pretty loud, and it has given off a chatter a few times. Cant help but feel its being restricted, so I'll see how I can unleash the POWEEEERRRRRR!!