Tyres Required

Hi Can any body tell me were i can get best price for

bridgestone potenza Re070 for subaru wrx sti.

ideas welcome

:rotfl:

You could try R-Tec in St Albans, I use them alot for tyres they are hard to beat for price if they deal with the tyre you are after, obviously they would have to send them out to you too :D

Cheers Iain

Out of interest why Potenza's??

Had em on my UK classic and they were garbage.

Just ruined a set of Goodyear Eagles at Castle Coombe yesterday, and went online to Camskill and they do the GSD3's ( 205/55/16) for 63 quid a corner.

Great bit of rubber!!! :D

ideas welcome

:D

Camskill do them for a good price. They deliver next day for free too so you just need to get your local tyre place to fit.

Here

I think I need some soon too...

Dibs :(

Just ruined a set of Goodyear Eagles at Castle Coombe yesterday, and went online to Camskill and they do the GSD3's ( 205/55/16) for 63 quid a corner.

They were that cheap because Goodyear haven't made them for about a year now. They've been superseded by the Asymmetrics.

But for the OP: Potenzas grip well, but let go pretty abruptly - you usually have little or no warning of the skid. Eagles start giving up a little earlier, but it's very progressive, and even I can control the resulting slide.

i have a new set of 225 45 17 kumho ku31's for sale oiro £300 +del

Are you sure you don't mean £30? Because that's what they are worth - I wouldn't put them on a wheelbarrow. I had Kuhmos on my WRX (cheapskate previous owner) and they were all over the road once it was even slightly damp.

M

ideas welcome

:D

I had the Re070 on my 54 STI and found them not to bad in the dry, but damp or wet conditions they were crap.

changed to TOYO T1R gr8 in the dry and wet.

As said in another reply I would not put them on a wheel barrow.