Bc Coilovers Fitted At Last!

First of a big thanks to everyone at hypertech, who fitted the coilovers and done the geometry set up. Done a great job and i will definatly be back.

Just a few pics of the car the night i got it back, dirty and taken with a phone camera, by me....good start.

Been working non stop just now, so not had the chance to give it a good going over.

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

Not really had the chance to get a good drive in it either, so i cant comment too much on how well it handles. Its sitting damn low though, the wheels are in arches. I already feel nervous even thinking about speedbumps!

Cheers. Mark

Edited by Wagon_Mark

That looks cracking mate!! Like those wheels as well, and I don't usually like wheels with a coloured band round the outside but those are nice!!

How much lower is it? And are they adjustable for height? Just wondering because I want to go lower (Hawkeye STI) but not sure if I can manage it much lower in my day to day driving!

Let us know how you get on with the ride height and quality etc!!

Cheers,

Mark

Couldnt tell you how much lower mate. They said they were set about halfway down. They are full adjustable including height. I didnt expect mines to be just as low, but i had told duncan i dont drive it alot and i wanted the best out of them so im looking forward to finding out!

Forgot to say the rears are -3 Degree camber aswell so i will have to keep an eye on the tyre wear or i might need camber bolts.

Cheers guys :P

I Took it up to the parents house to show my old man. He said he thinks it looks like its doubled in size since i got it (standard wrx) and looks like ' a flippin flying machine' ! Since its been lowered i definatly think it looks alot longer and wider.

I was chuffed, thats the look i was after lol.

Looking the dogs danglies hope you enjoy them,

mine had it's first real test up at Skye last weekend and the car is well planted & handles really well set at 15 rear & 17 front,

just be wary of where you take it with the ride height it's abot 35-40mm lower

BC's here too! I have mine set at 20 front 15 rear, gives a nice sharp turn in but when you go over a decent size bump in the road it does give the whole car a big thump which doesnt sound too good!

24.jpg

Edited by Col 666
BC's here too! I have mine set at 20 front 15 rear, gives a nice sharp turn in but when you go over a decent size bump in the road it does give the whole car a big thump which doesnt sound too good!

24.jpg

oh i'm liking that stlye alot :P

Well had them on a while now, no major testing roads but they have been fantastic. The turn in is so tight feels twice as good as before. But i am a bit worried about the bumper height coz of the splitter. And yes its alot bumpier than id hope, but i dont drive it alot so im not fussed. I did go over a bump the other day though and my rear end actual came right off the seat and back down, if i didnt have my seatbelt on i would have probly hit my head on the roof B):brickwall:

Edited by Wagon_Mark

had my bc's on for about 8 months now,first set awd fitted :brickwall: really cant fault them,especially after john at progrip worked his magic and ive summoned the courage to play with the damping settings. settled on 15 front and 16 rear (counted back from soft) and they worked great on the skye trip both wet and dry-even one notch on damping makes a big difference. the fronts were at 17 and on bumpy b roads the nose would hunt about over bumps and really thump into potholes but at 15 much better.

still cant beleive how low yours is at the rear Bobby!!

002-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

Edited by scooby222