Rb320 In Stirling And Scooby Sailor

Not me mate,

I never landed back at Edinburgh until 16:30 not unless Flying Scot Car Park were out helping put some miles on my car :o

I picked the "trouble and strife" up in Stirling later on around 18:00 but Ryan's post was before then?

There is another RB around Stirling but i have never seen it.

Regards

Scotty

Yeah was earlier on, round about half one. Im pretty sure it had a private reg and had a little orange RB sticker on the front splitter. Got a wave so thought it might have been someone off here!

I thought it might have been Maxxed-Ross's at first, because I remember he had stickers on the front somewhere.

Yeah was earlier on, round about half one. Im pretty sure it had a private reg and had a little orange RB sticker on the front splitter. Got a wave so thought it might have been someone off here!

I thought it might have been Maxxed-Ross's at first, because I remember he had stickers on the front somewhere.

Yeah you are only allowed to take the sticker off the front when your missus allows you to take it on track, aint that right Ross......... :o

Yeah you are only allowed to take the sticker off the front when your missus allows you to take it on track, aint that right Ross......... :lol:

Shut it you :D

I've got the orange sticker on the splitter and a square one over where each fog light would be

Since I'm nearer to Norway than home it wasn't me :o

I have seen another one about with just the orange splitter badge, it parked next to my Landrover at Xtreme karting the day before I picked up mine :lol:

That would have been me at the roundabout m8....... i was on a search for some jerrycans before heading north, Square private 'DEL' plate on the front ;)

Thanks for the wave buddy :D always nice to be nice :D