Abingdon Airshow

hello folks

how bleddy quick has this come round!!

ok this is how it will pan out

i will meet everyone in the car park of tescos Abingdon (just off the A34) at 9AM leaving there at 9:15am please please make sure you are punctual as the gates will be closed after half 9, and if you could all gather at the bottle recyclers to be in a bunch that will be grand!

please feel free to arrange your own covoys to tescos from wherever you are in this thread!

i need one more thing from you guys ASAP, please pm me your reg numbers(needed for your passes)

cheers

craigy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello folks

how bleddy quick has this come round!!

ok this is how it will pan out

i will meet everyone in the car park of tescos Abingdon (just off the A34) at 9AM leaving there at 9:15am please please make sure you are punctual as the gates will be closed after half 9, and if you could all gather at the bottle recyclers to be in a bunch that will be grand!

please feel free to arrange your own covoys to tescos from wherever you are in this thread!

i need one more thing from you guys ASAP, please pm me your reg numbers(needed for your passes)

cheers

craigy

Reg sent via PM mate.

Anyone outstanding to pay....?? ;)

Andy

Everyone on the list to attend should've got a PM from either me or Big 'D' last night... with a little note tagged on for those that haven't paid.

Saying that, some of the people that I messaged would've got one from **insert name here**! I'm such a plank sometimes! ;)

Are any of you lot meeting up in Carterton to convoy to Abingdon?

Hello stranger I hope all is well with you all :)

I am suggestin that we meet athe the Carterton CO-OP carpark @ 8:00am then leave no later than 8:10am and head for the services next to McDonalds in Witney to pick up the Witney lot :P for 8:20 - 8:30 that leaves us 30 mins to get to the meeting point in Abingdon, does this sound ok to everyone?

Cheers Iain

sorry to jump in this thread but how much is this,,the ticket on the day..

and is it per person or car?????

I was going to say that all the spaces have been filled mate but I think Garry is down twice... .03 & .16 although I may be wrong. :)

car+driver+front seat passenger £5

and further passengers so basically back seat passengers £5 each

so if there are 3 people in the car it will be £10

Oh, and a £10 donation for the air ambulance from each car! :lol:

====================================

Iain, convoy sounds good! :P

Jut checked with the big man and yeah, there's one space left... get your name down on .16 here mate if you want to come along and show your car... otherwise she'll be in the main parking! :P

You could pick me up on the way through or will you be taking the Witney to Abingdon Road.

If so Ill just meet you there.

( To be honest I would assume there would be space as a few havn't paid yet..)

Cyall Sunday

Andy

Gc8-r you reg is noted and pass is with me so get yourself organised with the bunch to meet at tesco. i will need the payment at tesco so i can guide you lot in and be on my merry way....

.....i have plenty to do on the day and at some point i will have to leave to pick the wife and nippa up so they can enjoy the show too.

any more questions??

cheers

craigy

top man!

just a reminder to all, there is no cleaning of cars at the show as chemicals are not allowed, however alot of us turned up at the tescos early to give the cars a once over, thanks for obidong by the rules, i dont set them but this is a show early in your show season and its a bit different to your silverstones/castle combes and what not,

dogs are definatly allowed although must be kept on there leads, dont want them being ran over as there is alot of activitys throughout the day.

your arena slot is half ten i will get my mate to pop over to you to let you no whats going on.

cheers all

craigy

Hello stranger I hope all is well with you all :)

I am suggestin that we meet athe the Carterton CO-OP carpark @ 8:00am then leave no later than 8:10am and head for the services next to McDonalds in Witney to pick up the Witney lot :P for 8:20 - 8:30 that leaves us 30 mins to get to the meeting point in Abingdon, does this sound ok to everyone?

Cheers Iain

In that case Iain, if you dont mind we will go straight to Witney for 8.20 as it is easier for us , so will see you there mate :lol: