Urgent M.o.t Help Plzzzzz

hi need help trying to find a garage in the paisley/glasgow area to get my mot done problem is the car is running without any cats so needs some help to get it thro ;)apart from that car is mint , if anybody knows a friendly garage could they send me a wee pm cheers in advance

Edited by Bugeye29
hi need help trying to find a garage in the paisley/glasgow area to get my mot done problem is the car is running without any cats so needs some help to get it thro ;)apart from that car is mint , if anybody knows a friendly garage could they send me a wee pm cheers in advance

Pmd you Bugeye29 hope it's helpful :crying:

For the mot you need at least 1 cat fitted. So id go the cheaper option and get the 2nd. On mines cost me 70 or 80 and i fitted it.

ano all that lol , but no chance am putting a cat on less restiction the better , thats the best mod you can ever do to any turbo car get a better downpipe and throw the cats in the bin ;) straight thro system , fair enough mot time can be a problem also if u got stopped by the traffic mob but thats a chance you take , anyways got thro the mot no probs in the end :D

tell me about it av got a full 3" system dont have any cats to put on or a would

I am the same m8, seemingly some cat free scoobs are still okay for emmissions, Andy F mapped cars usually fail.

just stuff a cat up the tail pipe and that will sort your emmissions :D