New Look For 2009 :)

Distinctive,clean and tidy mate!!! :laughing4: i like the wheels think them being colour coded really pulls it all together..........i would have left the shake n' bake on the back but hey ive got foo-kin-quick scooby plastered up eitherside of my rear side windows!!! things like that always make people look twice and draw a wee smile or two!!! and the funniest thing is my mother actually still believes me when i tell her he was a really famous japanese rally driver!! :barf:

Certainly distinctive... Nice!

Orange and blue? You're not a Bhoy then I take it? *chuckle*

Really like the starry wing mirrors... might pinch that particular idea if you don't mind!

Regards

Glyn

LOL! Actually I am a Bhoy, ha! I get around it by saying I like "Irn Bru". Steal the stars idea if ye like.

So many positive comments, I'm staggered! Dunno what to say, I'm filling up here - :barf:

Thanks! :laughing4:

JW

Get an Irn-Bru sticker from somewhere and stick it over the the zorst comes out.

How long did the wheels take to get done?

Ricey

Might do that! Took about 5 days. That was me handing them in minus the tyres. The guy does a same-day service though. Just drive in, leave the car and pick it up at the end of the day. He takes care of removing tyres etc. etc.

lol it wouldent look out of place parked outside Ibrox on a match day :barf:

LOL! Aye right! I canny take it tae matches noo. Well, that's if I actually went to any :laughing4:

The pointy thing on the roof John - I forget the name of it. Diffuser?

Oh, the vortex generator :laughing4: Supposed to improve backend stability by breaking the airflow into vortices thus increasing airflow over the spoiler ... blah blah blah. Just looks good :barf: