Good Luck Jac At Kames On Sunday

cheers guys

myself and jac do need a bit of support ,

jimser dont want to start a argument about scoobs verses evos but haveing had a few of both a standard evo has it as a track car over the scoob but once both are modded they are about the same .

as for my evo 4 its got a bog standard engine only running 0.6 bar of boost , only mods are a air filter , a backbox only as car is still running cats in exhaust and tein suspension all the rest is standard but as i popped clutch on last run you lot might see the scoob out at doune this weekend as its looking like i cant get anyone to fit a new clutch by sunday

cheers Don

can't argue with that don,is it the fact that you can't source a clutch for next week or that you can't get someone

to fit one?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheers guys

myself and jac do need a bit of support ,

jimser dont want to start a argument about scoobs verses evos but haveing had a few of both a standard evo has it as a track car over the scoob but once both are modded they are about the same .

as for my evo 4 its got a bog standard engine only running 0.6 bar of boost , only mods are a air filter , a backbox only as car is still running cats in exhaust and tein suspension all the rest is standard but as i popped clutch on last run you lot might see the scoob out at doune this weekend as its looking like i cant get anyone to fit a new clutch by sunday

cheers Don

If you don't have any luck getting your clutch fitted let me know. I have a friend that

has a garage in Kirky how will fit it for you before Sun.

I wonder whats cc that new bottom end has thats in your Evo, certainly doesn't go like a standard one :thumbup: