Knockhill Today

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.flickr.com/photos/st3ph3n/sets/72157616043591144/

Have uploaded more of mine. Had left it last night uploading them all but it seemed to have fallen over at some stage as Flickr went down.

I've also for some reason only uploaded 1024x768 images when I meant to put up bigger ones. So more tonight and will replace the current ones with bigger images.

If anyone fancies any prints then touch my goat.

Have you been able to upload the bigger files yet ? Cheers in advance. Muchos grateful .....Cal

Another great SIDC day. It was absolutely baltic, at least it did not rain.

I'll be competing in the time attack series so for a bit of improvement I had an instructor along with me for the session. Barbra Armstrong, she drove rally cars for Seat in the brittish championships, was a works driver for Porche UK in the GT3 cup and was an instructor at various circuits in the UK. It was good to get some instruction in a circuit i know well and to improve my lines. We also worked a lot on technique which also improved during the day. It was pretty hard work keeping the concentraion levels up. As even slightly missing a turn in, apex or exit would result in a slap or some abuse from Barbra! I did find her no take no prisoners approach to coaching amusing. It certainly keeps you on your toes. Im sure she would tone it down for the more sensitive types.

I missed having the usuall pit lane banter with the pits being closed and only got to briefly got to say hello to cal and sti pretender. Hopefully get to catch up with some more of you guys at the next SIDC day

Any pics of the Red Classic would be appreciated

Scott