Knockhill Today

I really thought it would have ended up much worse. Was a big fright opening my eyes to see blue shy with clouds!

Hi stuart

forgot you were going up or i would have said hello , i was paxing in spacemans sti along with his stiffy

not good news about your car , but you sure you have not been drinking that methanol rather than putting it in your car lol

i pour mine into smaller bottles so i can keep car topped up all the time , filled about 30 in shed one night with door shut was gaga on fumes for about 3 hours spaceman came round just after and i could hardly talk to him had to have some vodka just to counter act methanol , what a headache i had next day though

cheers shocker

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

Headed up yesterday with my nephew who enjoyed himself although it was a bit windy. One of the reason's i headed up is that i'd be interested in putting my RA on the track at the next sidc track day. My RA is track ready but looking for some info on costs as i heard some people saying that you can hire tyre's and helmets. Also i'd be looking to take my nephew on the track to and was told as long as his seat belt fits him properly then it'd be ok there is a harness on the drivers side which i could move over to the passenger side to if that would be better

Any info would be appreciated

Thanks steve

Fuel surge is always a issue on KH at the hair pin unless you have more than 1/2 tank.

So dare i say it "Swirl Pot is your friend" but you will need an external pump too.

Scot.....i hope my/your car will be ready for the next event.See you then

twin external bosch pumps already fitted alongside the swirlpot in the boot :o

peter, hope so too, am sure they will be :)

first time on track yesterday and i loved it,was one of the slowest there but i doubt if many were having more fun :)

few changes to the car should help but i think my hamfisted ness was the main problem lol,car didnt use any oil,brakes did very well and was amazed by the showing of my hankook/viking tyre combo!

if anyone got any pics of the white 306 holding everyone up stick em up or send me a copy please!!

Ah good someone caught my wonderful spin in the xr2. Had the dampers and tyre pressures WAAAAAAAAY off. Thats my excuse and i am sticking to it.

think most of us have used that one at some point, next time out the excuse will be "must have been a greasy spot on track" :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/st3ph3n/sets/72157616043591144/

Have uploaded more of mine. Had left it last night uploading them all but it seemed to have fallen over at some stage as Flickr went down.

I've also for some reason only uploaded 1024x768 images when I meant to put up bigger ones. So more tonight and will replace the current ones with bigger images.

If anyone fancies any prints then touch my goat.