My New Baby :)

Nice i was lookin at that one when i went to look at mine very nice was out of my price range though :thumbup:

It was an expensive set of wipers!!!

went to ATC for some wipers for the wifes honda and it caught my eye lol, went back to drive it and bought it.

It was an expensive set of wipers!!!

went to ATC for some wipers for the wifes honda and it caught my eye lol, went back to drive it and bought it.

shouldve come seen me i work for honda

seriously tho that is a nice motor like emz said we had a look at it but a bit pricey with nowt to trade in still we love the ones we got

well i spent yesterday detailing the car, i took a few pics of her half way through. I gave it a rinse, wash, rinse, dry, paint cleaner and polished the car....didnt get chance to use the canuba wax as it took 6 1/2 hours lol.

What i can say is Barry Curran's cant clean a car, then winged at me coz i left mine covered in crap lol.

S7300024.jpg

S7300025.jpg

S7300026.jpg

S7300027.jpg

looking good mate, I washed mine the other day with baby shampoo as a mate of mine with a garage across suggested, came up great and only cost me pennies!!!, try using clay bar or auto glym intensive tar remover when you get those spots the power washer won't remove, happy driving!!!!

Looking lovely mate, I run Bridgestone RE070's on mine and I am across the mountain every day to and from work. Rain, sleet or shine they have never let me down. Tony at Formula Fast Fit is the man who looks after me in this regard, and I'll be in for a new set in the next couple of months.

Enjoy your new car :thumbup: