Ap 6 Pots

I am away to buy 6 pot Ap's but i want to put the 355mm discs on my 99 classic, i have been told this can be done but you need to slightly modify the brackets to get them to fit........does anyone know what needs done to get them to fit??

Help!!!!

Jase

I am away to buy 6 pot Ap's but i want to put the 355mm discs on my 99 classic, i have been told this can be done but you need to slightly modify the brackets to get them to fit........does anyone know what needs done to get them to fit??

Help!!!!

Jase

The brackets may need to hold the caliper further out from the hub to accomodate the larger disc. Also 18's or bigger will be needed.

The brackets may need to hold the caliper further out from the hub to accomodate the larger disc. Also 18's or bigger will be needed.

Yeh i have 18's on the car......i put them on thinking the 355's would fit but when i spoke to the guy at scoobyworld he said they are made for 2001 onwards but he has sold them to a few people that had classics and they modified the brackets but he was unsure of what they done!! If someone could tell me how to do it i would buy them straight away.....or even if they told me somewere that could do it i would put it in to get fitted!!!

Jase