Spoiler On!

Hi all I went a trip over to DRmotorsport today and got my spoiler fitted (STI V8) looking very good indeed :P

Really impressed with it a big thanks to DRmotorsport for an A1 job :P

No more slagging me about my iroining board then :boldblue:

And no before and after pics??? What's this place coming to! Come oan, get the finga' oot! Post pics ;)

nobody like the idea of putting the wing lifters on the ironing board spoiler. seen them a lot in the states. if i had still had mine on the rex i think i'd do that rather than an sti spoiler. just that little more individual. tho i do love the big STI spoiler

nobody like the idea of putting the wing lifters on the ironing board spoiler. seen them a lot in the states. if i had still had mine on the rex i think i'd do that rather than an sti spoiler. just that little more individual. tho i do love the big STI spoiler

Na. They do look better than the wee spolier, but nothing in comparison to the STi job! If a jobs worth doing....

I know I am in a huge minority here but I have great love for the low level spoiler.

(Terrible admission coming up) MANY, MANY moons ago I trial-fitted one on my Mk IV Astra ;)

Those that don't like it on the Scoob would have howled with a mixture of shock, horror, laughter and sorrow!!

(thankfully no documented proof survives!!)

Those weren't the days.....................................

And yes Buffalo I am pondering the Zero sport raisers at the mo' although the missus is loving the Orciari 4 piece number (but until she starts washing the badboy she has no rights in that department as far as I am concerned!!)

Edited by spot2
I know I am in a huge minority here but I have great love for the low level spoiler.

(Terrible admission coming up) MANY, MANY moons ago I trial-fitted one on my Mk IV Astra :huh:

Those that don't like it on the Scoob would have howled with a mixture of shock, horror, laughter and sorrow!!

(thankfully no documented proof survives!!)

Those weren't the days.....................................

And yes Buffalo I am pondering the Zero sport raisers at the mo' although the missus is loving the Orciari 4 piece number (but until she starts washing the badboy she has no rights in that department as far as I am concerned!!)

My Dad was going to put my old iroining board onto his Lexus is200 until he done some measuring and realised it will not fit! PMSL! Now that would have been something to post pics up on!

Edited by Shelly_Scooby
Me too. If I had a straight choice between an STi and an STi spec D, it would be the spec D - mostly for the low-level spoiler (prefer the silver alloys too).

Each to his/her own, but :getmecoat:

RSGrants' (incidently whom I have never meet) car is just about the finest car I have ever laid eyes on.

Unbelieveably the price he is seeking for it at the mo' is exactly what I paid for a bog-standard WRX 54 plate (including trade in of my old classic wagon) from Eden Subaru just 12 months ago!! It keeps me awake at night...................................... sad I know but true!

Thanks Michelle,

I'm sure Nick (my son) took a photo of your car on Friday, I'll post it up if you want.

PS. I've replied to your mail, too

David

Yes that would be great if you could post up the pic! As long as everyone doesn't mind seeing a dirty bugeye! I did wash the car before I set off to get the Spoiler fitted, however I could not help myself from taking advantage of the roads on the way up what a drive lol! Well thanks once again for an A1 job! All I can say is everyone get along to DR Motorsport the service and the drive is amazing! :getmecoat: