Flat4online

Errr.... has he ripped off pictures from DR Motorsport site?? I know they're both Scottish companies, so suppose they might be connected somehow, however it seems weird that the 2nd picture has the website name plastered over it and the 1st one doesnt.

First picture from DR Motorsport:

Dr-6.jpg

Second picture from Flat4Online:

drfb.jpg

Cheers,

Grant

yeah you cant pick up from him its got to be delivered to ur address. peoples main complaint seems to be the waiting time and extreme lack of contact, update of purchase.

however i used them before without any hassle so cant all be bad.

prices do seem to be expensive, especially the above example but same can be said for scoobyworld or HT Auto's (£64 for unpainted fog light covers, oem £77 painted from s & s) though HT Auto's are very reliable both product and delivery and are very accomodating and forthcoming with Group buys etc.

Scott has permission to use the images from our site. There are a number of companies that we supply parts to, and are all allowed to use the images.

We do supply him with parts, sometimes painted, other times not.

Obviously it's up to Scott what he sells these parts for, but I should add that when he places orders with us, he always pays immediately.