Some Shots Of My Rb320

I really like these.. the extra RB320 stickers on the fog covers are a little different, not sure if I like or not, but the rest of the car looks brilliant. :)

Cheers,

Grant

I have the same stickers ready to put on mine and can't make up my mind whether i like them or not - suppose i can always take them off agin... :D

cheers for the comments guys

The orange bits are indeed the RB logo's. The previous owner fitted the large front ones and I wasn't too keen to start with, bit everyone I've driven behind so far thinks they make the car look really mean from the front and make it stand out from normal black Impreza's

I think I'll be keeping them on

everyone I've driven behind so far thinks they make the car look really mean from the front
Aye, the RB320 looks a total pussycat without the stickers right enough :wizard::crying:B)

Seriously though, it's a stunner. I masel have aspirations to RB320-dom... I wonder if you'd be up for answering a question or two...

Do you use it as an everyday motor?

What are the servicing costs, if you don't mind me asking?

How's your MPG so far?

Also, is it as brutal over rough roads as some reviews would suggest? (I guess this is subjective).

Many cheers.

Tam.

Aye, the RB320 looks a total pussycat without the stickers right enough :wizard::crying:B)

Seriously though, it's a stunner. I masel have aspirations to RB320-dom... I wonder if you'd be up for answering a question or two...

How's your MPG so far?

Also, is it as brutal over rough roads as some reviews would suggest? (I guess this is subjective).

Many cheers.

Tam.

we used to use ours everyday but hated leaving it parked anywhere lol

the sevicing cost the same as any sti

as for mpg that depends how you drive but about the same as sti (when its empty fill it up.lol.)

on the back roads its just amazing on the rough bit it does get a wee bit choppy but the rest more than makes up for it

we used to use ours everyday but hated leaving it parked anywhere lol

the sevicing cost the same as any sti

as for mpg that depends how you drive but about the same as sti (when its empty fill it up.lol.)

on the back roads its just amazing on the rough bit it does get a wee bit choppy but the rest more than makes up for it

Cheers.

Sounds fantastic to own. Can't blame you for being nervous about parking it - I'm the same with my wee WRX. Black's a wh0re for picking up marks, too.

Oh jings - I've only had my motor six months and I'm getting an itch in the ditch... B)

I used mine more or less every day for the first year i had it but i now have a second car for every day - a 1.8 Mondeo.............. B)

I use the RB once a week for work and at the weekends and i have to say it NEVER fails to put a smile on my face. :crying: Done 13k miles now and will be 2 years old end of March.

The ride is "firm" to say the least and the road holding is phenominal but i would have to say that on bumpy roads it gets very wearing with all the "tracking" of every line, ridge and pothole on the road. My wife says it's like being in an empty biscuit tin with a swarm of bumble bees! The stereo is for show only - i can never hear it over the engine / road noise. I had 4 new tyres fitted after 8,000 miles as the old ones were torn to bits on the outer edges. As the_ex_lepper says, when its empty (after about 220 miles) you fill it up again!!

Definately the most fun you can have with your clothes on :wizard:

How's your MPG so far?

Try 120 miles to the quarter tank mark...Not the RB320 but mines LOL

Seriously i do love RB320 and i much prefer a white hawkeye STI tho!