Just Back From Andy F's........

Got mapped today at long last......

333 horsees and 324 torquees - what a difference!!

Getting mapped in the snow is for winners :rolleyes:

Now I just need to find some roads without snow and ice on them

Great result's bet your well chuffed, be carefull with the winter condition over there, enjoy it untill you want more lol hide the credit card

Regards

Chris :occasion14:

This sounds like a mega transformation - presume you were running a TD04 before ? Do you find you know get a nice pronounced thump up the jacksi (in comparison with the 16G)

Good to see a high torque figure too

Any plans to track her and unleash the full plethora of horses ?

Cal ( badly misses his bugeye !)

Excellent figures. Must feel brilliant to drive now !!

Been pulling together a few items to get fitted over the next few weeks but another BIG priority (baby girl) made me stop the spending short of stretching to the bigger turbo / STi intercooler / pink injectors. Maybe one day !

Excellent figures. Must feel brilliant to drive now !!

Been pulling together a few items to get fitted over the next few weeks but another BIG priority (baby girl) made me stop the spending short of stretching to the bigger turbo / STi intercooler / pink injectors. Maybe one day !

I managed to get the parts in before my baby girl came along....it just means that I hardly get to

drive it fast these days...let alone on high boost!!! :D:P

Guest CRAIG D
I am going to book a 1 on 1 package with one of the Knockhill instructors (25 laps in your own car) later in the year before I venture on the track on my own I think......

HAS YOUR WRX GOT WHITE WHEELS??