Abingdon Air + Country Show 3rd May

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prime the rest of the car and your laughing lol

seriously tho your there to enjoy yourselves more than deal with your car so yes bring them primed arches along, will be good to see you!

iain how cool is this list looking now matey?

I am very pleased with the turnout so far and I am sure that all the spaces will be full before the show ;)

Scoobywags primed arches will be gone by the time of the show because I am sorting them is what I meant :lol:

Thanks again everyone and especially you Craigy for sorting this for us :)

Cheers Iain

I am very pleased with the turnout so far and I am sure that all the spaces will be full before the show :)

Scoobywags primed arches will be gone by the time of the show because I am sorting them is what I meant ;)

Thanks again everyone and especially you Craigy for sorting this for us :)

Cheers Iain

Sorry for the confusion but I am already on the list at no: 3. Could you remove me from no: 16! Cheers. Garry. :lol:

when do you need payment? Can i pay this month???

Hi mate, you can pay whenever you want I need to confirm with Craigy the entrance fee, he was going to post it up closer to the time but I will ask for you :crying:

If you want I could take payment next week at your meet :(

Cheers Iain

• 2 weeks later...

I will also be looking at raising money in support of the Thames Valley Air Ambulance to present to them on the day, I thought that along with any money we raise with fundraisers prior to the even we could all make a donation too, I will be putting a £20 in but I would not expect eveyone to do this so I thought £10 per car would be a fair, if there are a few of you coming in the same car you could split the donation between you :thumbup: Obviously you dont have to give anything but I think it is a very worthy cause and if we get all 20 cars on the day and we all give our £10 per car thats a huge £200 to present to them on the day on top of any other funds we raise before the day.

Cheers Iain

I will also be looking at raising money in support of the Thames Valley Air Ambulance to present to them on the day, I thought that along with any money we raise with fundraisers prior to the even we could all make a donation too, I will be putting a £20 in but I would not expect eveyone to do this so I thought £10 per car would be a fair, if there are a few of you coming in the same car you could split the donation between you :thumbup: Obviously you dont have to give anything but I think it is a very worthy cause and if we get all 20 cars on the day and we all give our £10 per car thats a huge £200 to present to them on the day on top of any other funds we raise before the day.

Cheers Iain

Im in mate, a worthy cause and good to do our bit

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
fingers crossed Craigy's poorly back will be sorted by then too :wub:

Having spent the day at Zen performance on Tuesday i can confirm my car will not be ready for this one :wub:

Really sorry to let you guys down - if i can blag a lift i will and still come along.

Sorry to let anyone down

Nige

Iain

I'm so sorry this has taken so long, i have had a month off work for a bad back so unable to do much, missed the last 2 meetings due to that

but here we have is,

price on the day at the gate is £10 each but I'm able to sort you lot out for this

car+driver+front seat passenger £5

and further passengers so basically back seat passengers £5 each

so if there are 3 people in the car it will be a tenna

i hope this is OK for you all

I'm going to need payments to start coming in from now really and the easiest way of doing so will be to pop the notes in an envelope to me so if you could pm me asking for my address i will pm you back with it, I'm going to start a new thread stating when i receive payments

many thanks for all your patients!!!

craigy

Right guys, can we all make sure the payment gets to Craigy sooner rather than later please... he's put a lot of effort into this one despite not being RO anymore so I'm sure the least we can do is get the man fully paid up promptly!

Not that I think any of you will be any trouble! :lol:

Hi guys, is there any spaces left for this one? have left it a bit late :P

Steve

At last look there were 17 of us in so should be room for you mate, ive put you in.

1. Big 'D' and co

2. Stum450n et al

3.Garry / wife

4.Andy ( WhisperUK )and Broody Half

5.scoobyboo and winnie

6.Bailey73 & Family

7.Woodcote

8.HairyDJ

9. SP & Ed

10. Little Green Goblin

11. DeadBolt

12. Big Foot Jim + Big Bird (Names added mate, will be nice to see you both) Cheers Iain

13. Andy Judge & Family

14. STIWALDING (daz+kaz)

15. Monty4

16. Garry

17. scoobywag and family if u guys dont mind my archs in primer

18. Steven6118

As Stu said lets get this money into Craigy sooner rather than later.

I was first :):D:D

Andy

Hi guys, im a newbie to the SIDC , and i wondered if there was room for one more oxon scooby!, it would be good to meet you all! :P

Filling up fast but yeah, there's room mate. Welcome aboard! :D

1. Big 'D' and co

2. Stum450n et al

3.Garry / wife

4.Andy ( WhisperUK )and Broody Half

5.scoobyboo and winnie

6.Bailey73 & Family

7.Woodcote

8.HairyDJ

9. SP & Ed

10. Little Green Goblin

11. DeadBolt

12. Big Foot Jim + Big Bird (Names added mate, will be nice to see you both) Cheers Iain

13. Andy Judge & Family

14. STIWALDING (daz+kaz)

15. Monty4

16. Garry

17. scoobywag and family if u guys dont mind my archs in primer

18. Steven6118

19. Paulw