Scottish Big Meet

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Greig - sorry I never said hi m8 :icon_butt: Was busy trying to work out who people were in regard to forum names. Nice to see CraigD putting your old scoob to good use on his reccy run from the bottom car park to the top lol - could hear him all the way there and back :rotfl:

Was that the green one with the green graphics ERoss?

i liked it when he set squirrels alarm off and punched the air sounds awsome the car does Grieg

and how gay does my alarm sound

Andyjdmsti usually sets it off when he starts his 5.5 V8 Nazi Staff car and i criiiiiiinge as it does its full 70's disco routine

Bah! Hate not having the interwebs at home having missed out on all the banter now!

Good to catch up with various people (and a shame not to catch up with some especially our event organiser so a big public thanks for sorting it out).

Thanks to Pmac and STI Pretender for the baby advice too and i'm sure they'll tell you 'asleep' is not the standard status of a baby!

5t.

My first meet and I have to say it was a cracker. Sorry I didn't really get chatting to anyone, first time nerves and all that! To those who did come to speak to me thank you!

gee thanks! (Mine was the one on the left)

Hi Ross...i was the dude look for Scotty...LOL

Guest CRAIG D
Hey Greig - sorry I never said hi m8 :banana2: Was busy trying to work out who people were in regard to forum names. Nice to see CraigD putting your old scoob to good use on his reccy run from the bottom car park to the top lol - could hear him all the way there and back :iagree:

:thumbup:

Who me?? Nah wasnt me at all. :banana2:

I dont think i met that many people actually, If i was pished i would have went round you all. :iagree::D