Front Discs And Pads.......

I need to replace my front discs and pads.

I currently have Mintex extreme discs and pads and am happy how they perform.

Does anyone have any other recomendations? After my next round of mods (just about to be fitted) I will be looking at around 300BHp, the car is a daily driver used mainly on the road.

Cheers for any info,

Fraser

Mine is the same, daily driver, 300bhp - I just got Godspeed discs and Mintex Extreme - I had Mintex 1144 (or is it 1155?) on b4 but was advised these Extreme would be better. Not got them fitted yet but it's on my to-do list :thumbup: If I had a bit extra cash I would have got the Ferrodo DS2500 - had them on the FTO and they were amazing - now I find out you can get them for the scooby! Def worth a look and you will notice some difference.

Edited by pmacFTO

Fraser

I fitted DBA discs all round with mintex 1155 pads to my last two scoobs & they were the biz, cost about £800 all round for the fixed rotors, free fitting at Duncs, if it's not for track use don't go overboard, would probabaly fit them again once I burn the standard ones out

Bobby

Edited by bobbyc
I have Performance friction Discs and carbon pads, braided hoses and good quality brake fluid, awesome stopping power.

Only downside is that the brake dust is quite bad.

Have got the same set-up and they are awsome.

Lot less brake dust than the the DS2500 which I had previously.

Edited by ali37