Great Deal At Halfords

No I don't work for halfords! But I have been meaning to buy a set of their ratchet spanners for ages but couldn't stretch to the £75 price tag.... I went in yesterday to buy some car shampoo and noticed they are currently on special offer for £36.99! Almost everyone rates the Halfords Professional stuff and this set is a bargain.

The set includes 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 17mm, 19mm swivel head ratchet spanners with adaptors for srew driver bits and sockets.

Edited by FMJ
No I don't work for halfords! But I have been meaning to buy a set of their ratchet spanners for ages but couldn't stretch to the £75 price tag.... I went in yesterday to buy some car shampoo and noticed they are currently on special offer for £36.99! Almost everyone rates the Halfords Professional stuff and this set is a bargain.

The set includes 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 17mm, 19mm swivel head ratchet spanners with adaptors for srew driver bits and sockets.

that sounds like a great deal - i brought a similer set at trax - cost about £9 - didn't have the snazy box though lol - still a good deal though :thumbup:

Got this kit when they were doing that deal a few months back :thumbup:

These are a must for any budding mechanic...

I got a set of these (halfords ones) a coupel years back and they have saved me a rediculous amount of time by having a tool that can easily get into awkward places and can quickly run off bolts! :icon_butt:

(Woudl be better if they had a proper hex ring but never mind...)