Wiper Blades

• 2 weeks later...
a bump for this old thread to ask if you guys put RainX "inside" the washer bottle or just applied it on the surface of the windscreen?

Dunk, where did you buy your Bosch ones from?

I called S&S and they dont have the Bosch aero twin blades for a MY96, its only the standard Subaru single-blade ones...

Sorry Imy, just found this post, I got the blades from Halfords also apply the rainex to the surface of the windscreen

when you say rainx i bought that stuff but its for the inside to stop fogging ? is that what you guys a are sticking on the outside ########//

NO there are 2

one is for the foffing on the inside which you have and the other is a rain repellant for the outside

The fogging stuff is ok i used to use it on my bike helmet visor but never bother on the car

Ive used the RainX Screen wash* in the past, and its the best screen wash that I think I've used thus far... also, Bosh Blades are... OK... I use them every year, because I HAVE to get new ones every year, because they wont last any better than that, and every year I say that I'm going to get different ones, then they disintegrate and I end up having to get them from Hafrauds because I cant see out...

I went to get some of the Aeroblades from Subaru when I got the MOT, but they said that they couldn't get them to fit... They also said that they had never tried them on a classic before, because no one had ever asked before...

I want the PIAA ones, but was also wondering from anyone who have used the Sparco ones too, just how good the Sparco ones are Vs the PIAAs...

*This stuff is the way forward, goes in your washer bottle, and is a rain repellent. ;)

Edited by thefastone
Ive used the RainX Screen wash* in the past, and its the best screen wash that I think I've used thus far... also, Bosh Blades are... OK... I use them every year, because I HAVE to get new ones every year, because they wont last any better than that, and every year I say that I'm going to get different ones, then they disintegrate and I end up having to get them from Hafrauds because I cant see out...

I went to get some of the Aeroblades from Subaru when I got the MOT, but they said that they couldn't get them to fit... They also said that they had never tried them on a classic before, because no one had ever asked before...

I want the PIAA ones, but was also wondering from anyone who have used the Sparco ones too, just how good the Sparco ones are Vs the PIAAs...

*This stuff is the way forward, goes in your washer bottle, and is a rain repellent. ;)

Where abouts do you get it Dale???

Also has anyone had any problems with their blades missing the screen after a certain speed????

Kenny

EDIT .Just had a look on the Halfrauds web site. 500ml £5.99.....Will get that and the afore mentioned wiper blades.:-)

Edited by kennyuk300
Well this is something because I was in Halfrauds yesterday looking for it, but then I could only see the Crappy own brand stuff stacked high... I was needing some more... I may have to get up to another store...

Got it all yesterday Dale ,the blades rainX screen wash and the the RainX rain repellent...This was the Airdrie store right enough ,not much good to you i guess???

Kenny