Mitsubishi V Crash At Brands Hatch

unlucky! thats something that always worries me on track :rolleyes:

speaking of the "MLR" i got an email from John S today reminding me of the next trackday at knockers and noticed the MLR now get it at the same price as SIDC members

QUOTE There are still 12 slots remaining if anyone is interested in taking part. The cost is �100 for SIDC/MLR members, and �110 for non-members

anybody know why there getting it as the same price as SIDC members? just kind of wondering why there getting it cheaper than others as they never seem to invite us along to any MLR events or sprints or what ever it is they do together?

unlucky! thats something that always worries me on track :rolleyes:

speaking of the "MLR" i got an email from John S today reminding me of the next trackday at knockers and noticed the MLR now get it at the same price as SIDC members

QUOTE There are still 12 slots remaining if anyone is interested in taking part. The cost is �100 for SIDC/MLR members, and �110 for non-members

anybody know why there getting it as the same price as SIDC members? just kind of wondering why there getting it cheaper than others as they never seem to invite us along to any MLR events or sprints or what ever it is they do together?

Whose MLR. But that's a good point. It's an SIDC day, so they should pay the 110 and that would put the price for SIDC members down a bit. I'm sitting this one out, no tyres for my track wheels, plus I don't have the cash and still need to sort out the studs on my rears. I might pop up tho and hopefully get some pax and pics.