Oh Well, Looks Like I've Gone And Done It!

Sold the wife's WRX SL wagon!!

Sannycardetailing099.jpg

However, it's being replaced with this......

58 plate STi Type UK in Obsidian Black

scoobypartsandnewcar007.jpg

scoobypartsandnewcar001.jpg

scoobypartsandnewcar004.jpg

It's our first brand new car and I just thought, sod it, you only live once!!

Getting 18's with it, mesh front grill, fogs and a load of interior accessories, so it'll look a lot better once it's sorted.

Supposedly the black UK car's are very rare, (they're not even an option in the brochure), but knowing my luck they'll be loading a ship with 1000 of the buggers as

I type this!!

TBH the car looks loads better in the flesh than in the photos and I'll be sorting the rear lights asap!!!

So if anyone wants a mint WRX wagon, give S&S in Ayr a ring

Mike

Well done mate.

As far as im concerned i couldnt afford to buy a new car (even though id love one) because of the way this country is headed!

BUT, you are right, you only live once, and if you want it then go for it. its a lovely car you have there, Well done!

You only live once is totally right, I walked into showroom pointed and said, "I want one of those in BLACK, How long before you get one?" He replied I said "thanks" gave him my number and left. Sweated for days until phone call came and week later I sitting in brand new car 6 miles on the clock and huge grin, Would I rather have the money or the car!!!! Cash not put smile on ma face like the car does...19 months later STILL SMILING

Jammy sod, drooled over that very one on tuesday. I've nipping at the wife ever since.

I'd never seen the 2008 in black, has a lot of presence about it. Did you get the five spoke 18's? Apparently, 9 out 10 new buyers get the 18s over the standard 17s.

My 05 WRX is 3 years old in 6 weeks ... help me, tell me I don't actually need a new one !!!

Thanks guys, yeah getting the Lusteric 5 spokes, was gonna get the prodrives, but cleaning the 14 spokes was gonna do my head in!!!

I'd agreed the deal before it even went in the showroom, the dealer was cheeky putting it in there in the first place!! Then the salesman let someone sit in and I politely told the salesman to get them out MY car and lock it and I wanted it out the showroom that night!!

If anyone's passing S&S and see it still in the showroom, can you let me know, as there'll be one almighty opportunity ass kicking if it is

Mike

Nice one Mike. :D I would agree that seeing them in the metal is totally different from pictures. I don't care what anyone says there is no better feeling than owning a brand new car (3 out of 4 of my Scoobs have been brand new), and I'm sure you and the good lady will keep it mint. I've never saw a black one but the dark grey demo I test drove looked great. Enjoy the experience, I'm not jealous at all! :shutup: