Another New One

:)

its turned into one of those situations "when I see a VW camper van I think of you Steve" :)

awwwww, thats just made my day that has :)

must admit to having a hankering for an M5 for a good while now,

buying the camper sort of put a big dent in the "Getting a big fun M5 fund"

but I'll get one, also the price that I got this car for was too good to turn away

Oh! A BMW... I'd love to have one of these one day. Can't see the best of yours though, becasue there are no pics showing the whole car. More pics of the whole car and from different angles to really show it off! :) From what I can see, it looks rather tasty.

Oh! A BMW... I'd love to have one of these one day. Can't see the best of yours though, becasue there are no pics showing the whole car. More pics of the whole car and from different angles to really show it off! :) From what I can see, it looks rather tasty.

will do matey, it just needs a wee bit of TLC to get up to a nice shine

:)

its not a subaru though steve :D when you getting another im missing you at knockers :(

dont think that I'll ever come back to the scooby fold matey, I've had my fun and moved on

I always missed the M3 evo that I had before the scoob and was hankering for the build quality and fun factor

if I do get another car for the track it will be something else, light weight and fast

dont get me wrong, it was a fun car but it had it's down side too

ie the amount of damage to the wallet :)

mind you when I get the M5 you can place your camera at the hairpin and expect the worst :P:(:(:lol::D:beer:

Oh! A BMW... I'd love to have one of these one day. Can't see the best of yours though, becasue there are no pics showing the whole car. More pics of the whole car and from different angles to really show it off! :D From what I can see, it looks rather tasty.

here you go lad,

first time in a few days that I've had a chance to do anything with it due to the weather being pants

DSCF1805.jpg

DSCF1806.jpg

DSCF1807.jpg

DSCF1808.jpg

after a week of running it back and forth to the office it's getting about 28-31 mpg

thats also with booting it up a few times :shutup: so not too bad for a heavy 2.8 auto

It looks as comfortable as a good sofa Steve.

Does the straight 6 sound alright?

It's a almost pipe and slippers matey :shutup:

Funny thing is, it's almost too quiet, when your sitting at motorway speeds you dont realise it

but when you do kick it's airse it comes out with such a nice rasp, not too loud but enough that you can hear the six just nicely

And a few folk have mentioned something about the reg plate, focusing more on the last three letters though :D