2 Cracking Hawkeyes In Ian Grieves (falkirk)

Popped over to Falkirk to book the car in for a service and noticed a couple of nice Hawkeyes in the showroom. A White one that looked mint and a GB270 Wagon that IMO looks better than the saloon GB270 (not to offend any GB270 saloon owners :thumbup: ).

Popped over to Falkirk to book the car in for a service and noticed a couple of nice Hawkeyes in the showroom. A White one that looked mint and a GB270 Wagon that IMO looks better than the saloon GB270 (not to offend any GB270 saloon owners :thumbup: ).

They have a nice 04 blobeye for 10495 in wrc blue that i was looking at :thumbup:

Stevie

:thumbup:

I only buy what i would have myself,yours is defo due for a change now m8!!!

Gav

Edited by scoobyseller555

I've seen them as well, the white one looks absolutely awesome...

If it was there 3 months ago I would've had it in an instant!! (not that i'm not still WELL chuffed with what I got!!)

Bugger the credit crunch, a car like that is worth a little financial hardship!!! :thumbup:

my car is in the garage just now getting my 5year service and the white sti is a peach had the all clear from the finance mob 2 get it but the off putting thing they only offerd me £8500 4 my 53 plate sti its only done 35000 miles plus i have a good privite plate on it P1*WRX on my sti :thumbup: so im 50/50 about getting it 2mro!

:P

I only buy what i would have myself,yours is defo due for a change now m8!!!

Gav

Its the Mrs you have to talk to Gav. You don't have to twist my arm mate. ;)

..... i have a good privite plate on it P1*WRX on my sti

Was that the one with the graphics?

Its the Mrs you have to talk to Gav. You don't have to twist my arm mate. ;)

Was that the one with the graphics?

aye mate pick it up 2mro getting a timming belt service hom much do u think its worth mate i think i can get more than £8500 thats what they offered me against the white sti!!

aye mate pick it up 2mro getting a timming belt service hom much do u think its worth mate i think i can get more than £8500 thats what they offered me against the white sti!!

Didn't have a good look at your car mate, sorry. I have found Gav to be fair on what he offers and is the same as the price guide usually suggests. A trade in will always be less than a private sale but IMO takes the hassle out of selling, also the new Road Tax has hammered the used car market. Check the price guides would be my suggestion. ;)

Afraid that's about the going rate mate (obviously not seen your car though).. I traded my black 03 STI 3 months ago and it wasn't far off that.. (bearing in mind it did need some work)... it's a bit of a hit to take but it's pretty fair and thats the way things are just now.. ;)

Get the white hawkeye, it's a beauty!! and IMO the 2.5 is night and day compared to the 2 litre... it's an awesome engine..

Afraid that's about the going rate mate (obviously not seen your car though).. I traded my black 03 STI 3 months ago and it wasn't far off that.. (bearing in mind it did need some work)... it's a bit of a hit to take but it's pretty fair and thats the way things are just now.. ;)

Get the white hawkeye, it's a beauty!! and IMO the 2.5 is night and day compared to the 2 litre... it's an awesome engine..

what model have u got now mate??

what model have u got now mate??

A Hawkeye STI (2006 on a '55 plate) Got it from Ian Grieves. It's an awesome car, much different to drive from the '03 STI. That was good but the power delivery is a lot more linear in this one, and when you boot it you just hear the turbo whistling and she takes off. Engine sounds immense as well.. Also i've found this one MUCH more confidence inspiring in the bends than the old one.. Not putting my old car down AT ALL but i've been well impressed by this one... :)B)

A Hawkeye STI (2006 on a '55 plate) Got it from Ian Grieves. It's an awesome car, much different to drive from the '03 STI. That was good but the power delivery is a lot more linear in this one, and when you boot it you just hear the turbo whistling and she takes off. Engine sounds immense as well.. Also i've found this one MUCH more confidence inspiring in the bends than the old one.. Not putting my old car down AT ALL but i've been well impressed by this one... :)B)

pick the white hawkeye up at the end ove the week if everything goes 2 plan mate looking forward 2 it. im taking the wrx plate of my old car and im selling it but nobody is interested i thought it was a good plate as well!!

pick the white hawkeye up at the end ove the week if everything goes 2 plan mate looking forward 2 it. im taking the wrx plate of my old car and im selling it but nobody is interested i thought it was a good plate as well!!

Brilliant mate you'll love it!!! You know it makes sense!!

Had a look at your plate in the for sale section but doesn't suit me quite well enough i'm afraid, sure somebody will come along and be interested in it though, takes time thats all..

Good luck with the new car!! :guinness:

ps. Mind and stick up a photo and your first impressions when you get it!!!

got the new car today minted 2 drive :) i think it responses better when u floor the pedal!

the handling is better as well :rotfl: the down fall is when i lock the stearing its as if youve just hit the curb a banging felling coming from under the car :) i will need 2 phone them about it :)

got the new car today minted 2 drive :) i think it responses better when u floor the pedal!

the handling is better as well :rotfl: the down fall is when i lock the stearing its as if youve just hit the curb a banging felling coming from under the car :) i will need 2 phone them about it :)

Check if the diff lock is in auto. It will always go back to auto when you switch off the ignition but if you have manually changed the setting the diff will clunk in slow tight manoeuvring.

Check if the diff lock is in auto. It will always go back to auto when you switch off the ignition but if you have manually changed the setting the diff will clunk in slow tight manoeuvring.

thats the 1 mate so how do u fixx it mate or is it meant 2 do that???

thats the 1 mate so how do u fixx it mate or is it meant 2 do that???

If you have changed the the diff settings this is normal. If its in auto then it should NOT clunk. To stop the clunking noise change it back to auto.

If you have changed the the diff settings this is normal. If its in auto then it should NOT clunk. To stop the clunking noise change it back to auto.

il try it 2mro mate i will let u know if it works but i think the button was on auto !! il mess about with it 2mro morning cheers!!