Just Back From Hypertech.....

Had some more whiteline goodies fitted today, an anti lift kit and got HYPERTECHs fast road geometry supension set up. I just need to find some dry twisties to try them out on :rolleyes:

I saw the very sick Litchfield type 25 that's up there at the moment, what a car, is it anybody on here?

Had some more whiteline goodies fitted today, an anti lift kit and got HYPERTECHs fast road geometry supension set up. I just need to find some dry twisties to try them out on :rolleyes:

I saw the very sick Litchfield type 25 that's up there at the moment, what a car, is it anybody on here?

Close mate of mine John Mc's Litch.............stalks the board now and then.

Car will be as good as new once Duncan is finished with it, can't wait to see it on Knockers again where it belongs.

Interested in your thoughts on the whiteline goodies once you have had a chance to hav a decent play now they are fitted.

Regards

ScottyB

The Litchfield type 25 looked amazing (even in bits!!), I will need to keep an eye out for it at Knockhill.

I already had the Whiteline rear drop links, rear anti roll bar and front strut brace before I got the anti lift kit fitted today. I noticed a BIG difference when I got them fitted last month, it just felt a lot more planted and solid round corners.

Time will tell if I see the same improvement with the anti lift kit.......