I Have Won £750,000 On The National Brittish Lottery!

TWICE,

:D:D;)

Well accourding to the two Emails I received yesterday and today :rotfl:

1st email:

UK National Lotto, Tolpits Lane, Watford, Herts WD18 9RN, United Kingdom. Congratulations, Your email won(Cash Prize 715,000 GBP) on our online draw dated, 12th July, 2008 in London, United Kingdom. To file for claims, contact our claims agent: Adam Boulton. Note: You are required to provide your Full Name, Full Address, Telephone Number, Occupation, Sex, Age & Country Of Residence to the claims agent via email(adam.boulton@nat-elot.co.uk) or fax(+44 700 6096 896). Best wishes. Prof. Anette Bowik. Online Coordinator.

2nd Email:

British National Lottery,28 Tan Field Road,Croydon,London.CUSTOMER SERVICERef: UK/9420X2/68Batch: 074/05/ZY369You are a winner of the UK National Lottery Online Promo Programme that washeld on 11th of July 2008. You have therefore been approved toclaim a total sum of £753,437 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Three Thousand, FourHundred and Thirty Seven Pound Sterling).Please contact:Mr.Phil CatfordTel:+447045718587Email: uknlclaimsdpt3@live.comSir Steven Smith.

Well this time tomorrow ill be a millionaire, and booking a grand hotel for the weekend for all of YOU LOT to come and join me in celebrating!

Of course im not a total plumb and both these emails I received are SCAMS.

But a nice thought non the less :lol:

Monki.

TWICE,

:rotfl::D :D

Well accourding to the two Emails I received yesterday and today :lol:

1st email:

UK National Lotto, Tolpits Lane, Watford, Herts WD18 9RN, United Kingdom. Congratulations, Your email won(Cash Prize 715,000 GBP) on our online draw dated, 12th July, 2008 in London, United Kingdom. To file for claims, contact our claims agent: Adam Boulton. Note: You are required to provide your Full Name, Full Address, Telephone Number, Occupation, Sex, Age & Country Of Residence to the claims agent via email(adam.boulton@nat-elot.co.uk) or fax(+44 700 6096 896). Best wishes. Prof. Anette Bowik. Online Coordinator.

2nd Email:

British National Lottery,28 Tan Field Road,Croydon,London.CUSTOMER SERVICERef: UK/9420X2/68Batch: 074/05/ZY369You are a winner of the UK National Lottery Online Promo Programme that washeld on 11th of July 2008. You have therefore been approved toclaim a total sum of £753,437 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Three Thousand, FourHundred and Thirty Seven Pound Sterling).Please contact:Mr.Phil CatfordTel:+447045718587Email: uknlclaimsdpt3@live.comSir Steven Smith.

Well this time tomorrow ill be a millionaire, and booking a grand hotel for the weekend for all of YOU LOT to come and join me in celebrating!

Of course im not a total plumb and both these emails I received are SCAMS.

But a nice thought non the less ;)

Monki.

Oh dear, oh dear.......school boy error........you've posted up all the details!! I'm off to email them and collect your money!!!!!! lol :D

Collect away :D Im sure they enjoy having all your details hehe.

Dam it my plan to be rich has failed!! Oh well back to work I guess :D

These people must think we were born yesterday!! I wonder if anyone falls for these kinda things?