Hot Marques

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_8765_HotMarques.jpg

woohoo, you got me, nice one m8 :D

as JW says there was a few twats there in particular some t**t in a dark blue evo 54 plate almost ran in to the back of me coming out hairpin B) but guess wot, he got towed aff the track a wee while later :D

and the speed of some of those porsches ( nae all the porsces) was fooking amazing, and couldnt believe the big shelby going round those corners, quite impressive for a BIG car.

need a brake upgrade before i go back on, totally cooked my yellow stuff pads, the same set up as last year when my brakes were the best thing about the car that day, and only a few months old weird. :)

was good to meet JW and his terrified wife :)

Edited by hutch1973

Flat planned crank- Thanks for the other pictures. Loving your work!

Good day and i think we were lucky with the weather. Some questionable driving standards, i have seen worse at hot marques though. At least the marshals were making good use of the blue flags.

Good to meet you JW, sorry to hear you had trouble with the car

Scott

was good to meet JW and his terrified wife :)

LOL! Yeah she was, dunno what I was thinking about convincing her to come out in the car. I got her run on video too; funny!

Good to meet you JW, sorry to hear you had trouble with the car

Nothing too serious for once. The rear NS tyre was deflated and came off the rim, but i was able to blow it up again and it popped back on, however, the front tyre had gravel stuck in the rim that eventually lead to a slow puncture. Early bath for me but at least the car is still in one peice B)

LOL! Yeah she was, dunno what I was thinking about convincing her to come out in the car. I got her run on video too; funny!

Nothing too serious for once. The rear NS tyre was deflated and came off the rim, but i was able to blow it up again and it popped back on, however, the front tyre had gravel stuck in the rim that eventually lead to a slow puncture. Early bath for me but at least the car is still in one peice :guinness:

John you have ZERO luck on track it seems!

Nice car :lol:

Thanks.

It was my first dry outing with the car. I had hoped it would have faired better but it melted both the front and rear tyres, and being a BMW the brakes went very soft!

Still a top day’s fun was had. Hope to see some of you out there again some time soon.